Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ryan Mallett

Started by tlmack, October 25, 2015, 11:57:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tlmack

Ryan Mallett missed the team charter to Miami and had to fly commercial to meet up with the team. He also was late to a meeting in August and was sent home. I am pulling for him but am afraid his days in the NFL are numbered.

Poker_hog

He's costing himself millions because he can't keep his s*** together.  What a waste.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Ex-Trumpet

Looks like Houston will be dealing in the offseason yet again for a qb.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

TomBigBeeHog

Did he learn nothing at all from Tom Brady? Deflategate notwithstanding.  ???
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 25, 2015, 12:10:37 pm
He's costing himself millions because he can't keep his s*** together.  What a waste.

Going down the Matt Jones road...

LZH

It's like he TRYING to ruin his chance for a real NFL career.

tlmack

Maybe the character issues we all loved to hate during the draft had more to it than we wanted to believe. Sad

Ex-Trumpet

One thing Mallett has nothing to do with:  Bill O'Brien may be the most inept coach in NFL history.  He should have stuck with the college ranks, where he seemed to be outstanding.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogpc

The way Houston is getting BEATEN today, he probably wishes he hadn't shown up for the game at all!!

Suidae Suis Scrofa

I think we've heard the death knell for Ryan's NFL career.  As inept as the Texans are playing today I don't think it's hyperbole to say that O'Brien's coaching for his job now.  The fact that he won't go to Mallett to try to wake the team up speaks volumes about how little trust/respect the staff has for Ryan.

-phil

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Suidae Suis Scrofa on October 25, 2015, 01:40:24 pm
I think we've heard the death knell for Ryan's NFL career.  As inept as the Texans are playing today I don't think it's hyperbole to say that O'Brien's coaching for his job now.  The fact that he won't go to Mallett to try to wake the team up speaks volumes about how little trust/respect the staff has for Ryan.

-phil

Was thinking the exact same thing...