Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DBG Ruins Streak

Started by Porked Tongue, October 06, 2015, 11:17:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

October 06, 2015, 11:17:11 am Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:57:26 pm by Porked Tongue
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/dorial-green-beckham-ruined-the-nfls-historic-no-arrest-streak

Those this is relatively a minor deal, you have to wonder how often Fayetteville PD would have nailed him.

010HogFan

just funny that it was him

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Inhogswetrust

Why would anyone be surprised?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

go hogues

Wonder if his mom has finally quit blaming others for her son's missteps?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

rude1

LOL typical Hogville perfectionist, guys letting him have it for being pulled over for a minor speeding violation. I guess there was something malicious about forgetting to pay that $92 previous ticket.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: rude1 on October 06, 2015, 03:05:30 pm
LOL typical Hogville perfectionist, guys letting him have it for being pulled over for a minor speeding violation. I guess there was something malicious about forgetting to pay that $92 previous ticket.

If you can't see the irony in the deal, and therefore the humor, then you need to get your blood pressure checked.  I suspect it's a bit on the high side.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

thirrdegreetusker

He was pulled over for going 10 mph over. Very possible that he would have simply gotten a warning, except for that warrant.

Don't kid yourself. Lots of officers look for a busted taillight, or 10 mph over, just to establish "probable" cause for a stop, and a superficial search.

The Boar War

You're right.  I imagine he expected his girlfriend to pay the fine.  Maybe he'll have to knock some sense into her.  Good guy.

Inhogswetrust

I know damn well I've never forgotten to or purposely avoided to pay a ticket..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Porked Tongue on October 06, 2015, 11:17:11 am
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/dorial-green-beckham-ruined-the-nfls-historic-no-arrest-streak

Those this is relatively a minor deal, you have to wonder how often Fayetteville PD would have nailed him.

"Second, you know someone was really desperate to meet their moving violation quota when an officer is pulling someone over for going 65 in a 55. Cut a guy a break. Who hasn't gone 10 mph over in a 55? It's not like he was berating someone over jalapeño–bacon macaroni."

Barney : " Give em' 65 and they'll take 70. Give em' 70 and they'll take 75 "  ;D

Inhogswetrust

October 06, 2015, 05:38:45 pm #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:14:03 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: thirrdegreetusker on October 06, 2015, 03:16:54 pm
He was pulled over for going 10 mph over. Very possible that he would have simply gotten a warning, except for that warrant.

Don't kid yourself. Lots of officers look for a busted taillight, or 10 mph over, just to establish "probable" cause for a stop, and a superficial search.

Happened to our daughter in Parkin just this Sunday evening................................She was closely following us home from camping at Blanchard Springs since she didn't know the road and was pulled over for following too close and a tail light out. Her tail lights have THREE sections each side and only one section on one side was burned out. Out of state tags, one little light burned out, at night when dark, I honestly believe she was profiled. The cop didn't search because he was surprised when she rolled down her window and saw a mid 20's white female driving with a dog in the back seat. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 06, 2015, 05:37:42 pm
"Second, you know someone was really desperate to meet their moving violation quota when an officer is pulling someone over for going 65 in a 55. Cut a guy a break. Who hasn't gone 10 mph over in a 55? It's not like he was berating someone over jalapeño–bacon macaroni."

Barney : " Give em' 65 and they'll take 70. Give em' 70 and they'll take 75 "  ;D

I have and I've been pulled over for only 10 over the limit.

LZH

hoglady

Women can use their speeding tickets or lack their of to gauge your age.
When you start getting more tickets than warnings you know you're over the hill !!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Porked Tongue

It's possible the cop did write the ticket for a lower speed than actually recorded in order to give him a break

Then he flaunted it by not paying the fine.

Ex-Trumpet

He needs to hire a new fall guy.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Porked Tongue on October 06, 2015, 05:59:51 pm
It's possible the cop did write the ticket for a lower speed than actually recorded in order to give him a break

Then he flaunted it by not paying the fine.

I'va also had that happen and was told so by the cop when given the ticket. I was almost happy about it due to the lesser fine I paid knowing I could have had to pay a lot more.........

hog.goblin

it's like you are reading a different thread than I am.

FWIW, I got pulled over in northern Missouri for doing 77 in a 70.  Got a warning.  Couldn't believe he bothered to pull me over.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hog.goblin on October 06, 2015, 06:21:34 pm

FWIW, I got pulled over in northern Missouri for doing 77 in a 70.  Got a warning.  Couldn't believe he bothered to pull me over.

I can't believe you didn't get a ticket!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Justifiable Hogicide

husker71

guys right under that clip is one about a kid who is drunk demanding jalepeno mac and cheese    it is priceless got to take a look at it 

KlubhouseKonnected

October 07, 2015, 12:47:36 am #22 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:12:03 am by KlubhouseKonnected
Quote from: husker71 on October 06, 2015, 08:54:03 pm
guys right under that clip is one about a kid who is drunk demanding jalepeno mac and cheese    it is priceless got to take a look at it 

Quite amusing from a distance. This is what happens when you combine babies, alcohol, and the delusion of being a grown up.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Suidae Suis Scrofa

I place the blame squarely on DGB's agent (well, DGB is guilty of being an idiot too).  If my income were dependent upon a multiple offender I'd turn over every rock looking for any small infractions looking to come back to bite me in the butt.  When DGB's contract comes up I wonder if the NFL teams will remember when he screwed up the league's chance to have an arrest free month.  Added to previous indiscretions I'd have pause to write him a multi-million dollar check.

-phil

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Suidae Suis Scrofa on October 07, 2015, 08:39:18 am
I place the blame squarely on DGB's agent (well, DGB is guilty of being an idiot too).  If my income were dependent upon a multiple offender I'd turn over every rock looking for any small infractions looking to come back to bite me in the butt.  When DGB's contract comes up I wonder if the NFL teams will remember when he screwed up the league's chance to have an arrest free month.  Added to previous indiscretions I'd have pause to write him a multi-million dollar check.

-phil

You're kidding right? They don't give a damn about his not paying a ticket and ruining some little record that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things as it relates to playing football. He will get a big check unless he commits a very serious crime or beats his girlfriend.............oh wait never mind.

hogcard1964

I can't believe someone signed him.

IronMountainHog

I'm still baffled how he was pulled over in a Jeep with 2 buddies in Springfield smoking and transporting pot and no charge? The vehicle reeked of weed, they found 2 lbs of bud under the seat, they arrested all 3, and never heard another word. This happened between his first smoke out outside Faurot Field and the beat down of his girlfriend. We dodged a bullet with this punk.

hogcard1964

Quote from: IronMountainHog on October 07, 2015, 10:00:17 am
I'm still baffled how he was pulled over in a Jeep with 2 buddies in Springfield smoking and transporting pot and no charge? The vehicle reeked of weed, they found 2 lbs of bud under the seat, they arrested all 3, and never heard another word. This happened between his first smoke out outside Faurot Field and the beat down of his girlfriend. We dodged a bullet with this punk.

I remember that.  One of his buddies took the fall for that.  They "arrested" him, then they claimed they only "detained" him, then charges were "pending", then there were no charges brought up against him at all.

Rzbakfromwaybak

DGB is stupid.  This doesn't surprise me, about him having a warrant.  What does surprise me, it wasn't for assault/battery of a female.

He decided he didn't have to pay a $92 ticket, & gets arrested.  With an NFL salary? He will never learn to be a responsible person, & will be a problem wherever he goes.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

pigheaded

DBG or DGB/
Knile or Kniles
Ignorance are bliss
My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: mrp on October 06, 2015, 03:13:58 pm
Like Dudley said "100% lock sure thing DGB will be a Hog".
Ehhh, there are lots of examples of gurus who just "knew" something for a fact and then magically it became a "fluid situation." However, there were lots of respected posters, recruiting people, etc who fully believed DGB was a Hog. He either changed his mind at the last minute or was lying. The one thing many got wrong was when they all raved about how classy and well behaved he was.

Hog N Bama

Dude should run for President of the "Can't stay out of trouble" club.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: hog.goblin on October 06, 2015, 06:21:34 pm

Uh...you were speeding, dude. Out-of-state tags?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

pigture perfect

This guy has had more chances than Matt Jones got. With not as good of numbers.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hog.goblin

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 08, 2015, 06:51:14 am
Uh...you were speeding, dude. Out-of-state tags?

Doing 71 in a 70 would be speeding also, I've never heard of anyone being pulled over for that either.

He clocked me from the front and came after me.  Didn't the tags until after the decision had been made.

Actually made me go sit in the front seat of his car with him while he ran my license.  Verbal warning, pleasant talk, I was on my way.

Bizarre experience.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: hog.goblin on October 08, 2015, 08:20:26 am
Doing 71 in a 70 would be speeding also, I've never heard of anyone being pulled over for that either.

He clocked me from the front and came after me.  Didn't the tags until after the decision had been made.

Actually made me go sit in the front seat of his car with him while he ran my license.  Verbal warning, pleasant talk, I was on my way.

Bizarre experience.

You must look suspicious. Ha!
Dude probably had a quota to meet.

hog.goblin

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 08, 2015, 08:25:27 pm
You must look suspicious. Ha!
Dude probably had a quota to meet.

well, I was with a hot blonde!  (my wife)

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: hog.goblin on October 08, 2015, 09:05:26 pm
well, I was with a hot blonde!  (my wife)

Well, that may explain it.  She's like Jerry's girlfriend Nikki..... ;)

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 08, 2015, 09:14:56 pm
Well, that may explain it.  She's like Jerry's girlfriend Nikki..... ;)
You posted this 6 seconds after Porked Tongue's Seinfeld reference. *head explodes*