Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fox NFL Sunday addresses Brady and "deflate-gate"

Started by Albert Einswine, September 13, 2015, 12:12:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

September 13, 2015, 12:12:16 pm Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:51:37 am by Albert Einswine
Deal with it, haters...

Jimmy Johnson: "I got so tired of this whole story, it was so overblown and absolutely ridiculous because it had no bearing on the outcome of the game. You know, had this been the Jacksonville Jaguars it would have been a little blip in the newspaper and maybe they  would have taken away a late draft pick and that would have been it. You know, Roger Goodell, I think he was influenced by those owners to hand out some ridiculous penalties."

Terry Bradshaw: "This entire league is all about scoring. This game is all about, I'm sorry, quarterbacks and offense, and I thought this whole thing was ridiculous. A half a pound? Pound and a half? Are you kidding me? And you're gonna suspend a guy for 4 games? I thought it was a joke."

Huey Long: "You know, there are a couple of things that bother me about it. One is, if you're going to call into question the character of Tom Brady, you know, you're calling him a liar and a cheat, those are big accusations. Here's a guy that's won 4 Super Bowls, 3 Super Bowl MVP's, 2 league MVP's and to the best of my knowledge has led an exemplary life on and off the field. If you're going to make those accusations you better come with something better than, "it's more likely than not". And to watch Teddy Bruschi and Willie McGinest have to go on TV every day and validate the championships that they won really bothers me. There's a lot of talk about the integrity of the game, and I get it and I support that. How about some integrity in the process? Because if anything's become apparent in this process, it's that the integrity of the process is flawed and it needs to be changed."
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker