70th in OPP YPG
92nd Offensive TDs/Allowed
72nd OPP Red Zone Scoring
75th in Rushing Defense
77th in Passing Defense

This is my non-signature signature.

twistitup

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 02, 2017, 01:01:11 pm
A very good point? His point was that nmsu isn't Alabama.....outstanding and astute observation.

Not my point....nmst exposed the weaknesses we had and we got a w ~  false hope game

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on October 04, 2017, 05:55:30 am
Not my point....nmst exposed the weaknesses we had and we got a w ~  false hope game

You don't think most recognized them at the aTm game?

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on October 04, 2017, 06:17:06 am
You don't think most recognized them at the aTm game?

Yes.  then last week made them recognizable to my 5 yr old son.

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on October 04, 2017, 06:38:02 am
Yes.  then last week made them recognizable to my 5 yr old son.

Ok, good for him.

riccoar

I think we still have our youthful growing pains, but things have slowly ticked up each week since TCU.  We are not great, but outside of Bama and Georgia, nobody else in the SEC is either.

hawg66

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 04, 2017, 12:45:08 am
This is who we are:

National Ranking

Offense
59th in YPG
36th in Rushing YPG
76th in Passing YPG
94th in PPG during 3rd Quarter
51st in PPG during 4th Quarter

Defense
92nd in OPP PPG
70th in OPP YPG
92nd Offensive TDs/Allowed
72nd OPP Red Zone Scoring
75th in Rushing Defense
77th in Passing Defense
Nice cherry picking. I'm sure I could post Arkansas' rankings in scoring offense, 3rd down conversion, turnover margin, and a few others. You'd love that. Me cherry picking stats wouldn't mean any more than you doing it.

twistitup

Quote from: hawg66 on October 04, 2017, 09:00:27 am
Nice cherry picking. I'm sure I could post Arkansas' rankings in scoring offense, 3rd down conversion, turnover margin, and a few others. You'd love that. Me cherry picking stats wouldn't mean any more than you doing it.

It has become the thing to do - after playing 4 games (2 rent a wins).....we brag about our stats. It's an hilarious attempt to but 'lipstick on a pig' - we will know more after this Sat.

Go Hogs - beat USCe

Real wins change attitudes - let's go get an SEC win

GuvHog

Quote from: twistitup on October 04, 2017, 12:11:29 pm
It has become the thing to do - after playing 4 games (2 rent a wins).....we brag about our stats. It's an hilarious attempt to but 'lipstick on a pig' - we will know more after this Sat.

Go Hogs - beat USCe

Do you honestly believe FAMU is even close to being on the same level as NMS??

Do you not realize that NMS has an NFL caliber QB, an NFL caliber RB, and an NFL caliber receiver??

There is a reason why the Hogs gave up a lot of passing yards to NMS and it had very little to do with poor defensive play.

Granted NMS as a whole isn't SEC caliber but they do have one of the top passing offenses in the country.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

twistitup

Quote from: GuvHog on October 04, 2017, 12:42:29 pm
Do you honestly believe FAMU is even close to being on the same level as NMS??

Do you not realize that NMS has an NFL caliber QB, an NFL caliber RB, and an NFL caliber receiver??

There is a reason why the Hogs gave up a lot of passing yards to NMS and it had very little to do with poor defensive play.

Granted NMS as a whole isn't SEC caliber but they do have one of the top passing offenses in the country.

NMS hasn't been to a bowl game in something like 40 yrs.

There have a terrible D - historically

They ARE NMSU - they are decent this year, but let's not make them out to be anything more than what they are - they are not even at the top of the Sunbelt.

Let's go beat a decent SEC team Sat and we can talk

GuvHog

Quote from: twistitup on October 04, 2017, 12:44:48 pm

They ARE NMSU - they are decent this year, but let's not make them out to be anything more than what they are - they are not even at the top of the Sunbelt.

Wrong. NMS is a decent team but not a great one. They would easily win the Sunbelt. They actually have a better offense than the South Carolina team the Hogs are about to play.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

gchamblee

Quote from: twistitup on October 04, 2017, 12:44:48 pm

Just last week you were warning us how good they are. Now that we beat them, you are warning us not to be happy about it. You really are a piece of work.

mhsbc59

We beat USCe and it will be, we beat a bad east team wait till bama gets done with us.  then after bama it will be and so on and so on........
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

10thPlanet

hawg66

Quote from: twistitup on October 04, 2017, 12:11:29 pm

Go Hogs - beat USCe

Grover listed some cherry picked stats to make the Hogs look as bad as he could. Then said this is who we are. It's not who the Hogs are it's what he wants them to be so he can continue to complain.

twistitup

October 04, 2017, 04:07:25 pm #165 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:37:39 pm by twistitup
Quote from: gchamblee on October 04, 2017, 01:05:22 pm
Just last week you were warning us how good they are. Now that we beat them, you are warning us not to be happy about it. You really are a piece of work.

Just two weeks ago you were talking chit about Chaney and Georgia - haven't heard that in a minute!

NMSU was a good Sunbelt team, we are below avg in the SEC.... so we are on equal footing for the most part. I picked us to win and we did....(they did expose us for what we are on D)

We PAID them to come play us - we were supposed to win the game. NMSU is not a great team...so let's forget about them and go get a win we don't have to pay for this weekend.

Quick question:  Were you at the game last Sat?

Letsroll1200

The Razorbacks are 1-5 in the last 6 games versus Power 5 competition. Uncommon

Redhogs

Quote from: mhsbc59 on October 04, 2017, 01:08:36 pm
We beat USCe and it will be, we beat a bad east team wait till bama gets done with us.  then after bama it will be and so on and so on........
Pump the brakes..they are a bad east team, whether we beat them or not....thought of as about the same caliber as us by many..that's why the line is so close.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?