Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boise State

Started by kcolton, October 22, 2017, 12:12:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kcolton

Does it bother anyone else that Boise State is allowed to keep their blue field? Everyone else has a green field. I think it gives them an advantage.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: kcolton on October 22, 2017, 12:12:27 am
Does it bother anyone else that Boise State is allowed to keep their blue field? Everyone else has a green field. I think it gives them an advantage.

I've felt that way for a long time.  It isn't fair and someone needs to be fired over it. Fans of college football shouldn't have to watch that stuff.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

phadedhawg

Ironhawg

Quote from: kcolton on October 22, 2017, 12:12:27 am

Not as bad as the striped field at UCA.

Atlhogfan1

Red field at Eastern Washington.  A shame you have to make rules for good taste and common decency.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

phadedhawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 22, 2017, 12:22:21 am
Red field at Eastern Washington.  A shame you have to make rules for good taste and common decency.   

aye Eastern Washington is the worst!

Hogvillage Idiot

"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp