Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daniel Faalele 6'9" 396 lbs. (Golden Gopher lean)

Started by Amityvillehogger, March 07, 2017, 10:27:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

FrozenHam

Whoa!  He will be an amazing project.  Intrigued to see how he develops a football I.Q.; his body looks pretty well developed already.

Seebs

Deep fried Vegemite now being served at the Catfish Hole
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I really want to catch just one of these Islander dudes... Once they see our atmosphere I am sure it will attract more.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

passinghog

Why do we keep going after slow linemen?

Hogs run wild

"the academy charges $75,200 a year for a boarding football player"...this stood out to me.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

woodrow hog call

March 07, 2017, 07:43:36 pm #6 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 07:53:40 pm by woodrow hog call
Quote from: Showtimehog on March 07, 2017, 06:40:02 pm
Why do we keep going after slow linemen?

Had we not offered you would probably be whining about why we didn't, when Saban and Gus, as well as others already were on him. Call Nick and tell him he doesn't know what he is doing.

Edit; if anyone with a brain will click the link and read the article, it might prevent anymore stupid comments.

Unbelievable potential.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hogs run wild on March 07, 2017, 07:25:42 pm
"the academy charges $75,200 a year for a boarding football player"...this stood out to me.

So a couple of rich kids go there and the rest get scholarships.

Hollywood870

Could he anchor the nose in the 3-4?

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Hollywood870 on March 07, 2017, 11:28:37 pm
Could he anchor the nose in the 3-4?

They are molding and teaching him to play LT. but gosh dang would love to see him anchor a 3-4, would be a monster in the middle.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

HighcountryHog

Would love to see us go down to NZ and snag us some rugby guys.  Get in contact with the All Blacks staff and get a look at all the younger players within their system.  I just remember seeing an Under 17s NZ squad come to US and blow the socks off a bunch of 18-20 year old college guys.
no bumps, no fat chicks

oldfart

get some of those big Samoans or Tongans to play nose tackle

zebradynasty

I don't see him on defense but if he truly is as flexible as they claim for his size that length and long arms could more than compensate for the lack of foot speed especially on the college level.

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 08, 2017, 03:34:44 pm
I don't see him on defense but if he truly is as flexible as they claim for his size that length and long arms could more than compensate for the lack of foot speed especially on the college level.

He looks pretty dang lean for 396. Wowza.

EFBAB

Birminghog

Quote from: Seebs on March 07, 2017, 02:18:55 pm
Deep fried Vegemite now being served at the Catfish Hole

"I said do you speak-a my language?"

duckman

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: duckman on March 09, 2017, 01:13:28 am
That is just plain scary...
Yeah, stand him next to Skipper.  He is one inch shorter (hardly noticeable) and 80 pounds heavier (very noticeable).  Dude is huge! 
His "little" brother is gonna be a monster too.

hawgfan4life

I'm thinking 0 technique, 2 gapping, bull rushing, middle stuffing, vision blocking, pass batting fan loving nose guard, but that's just my thoughts.

a0ashle

For few years, this man was a terror at 6'7" DT, I don't recall anyone bigger at DT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henderson_(defensive_tackle)

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: a0ashle on March 13, 2017, 07:43:56 pm
For few years, this man was a terror at 6'7" DT, I don't recall anyone bigger at DT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henderson_(defensive_tackle)
I don't think he garnered any stats in his year with the Bills but Ken Hackamack from Texass (spit) was listed at 7' by the Whorns. NFL has him listed at 6'9". 

I sat right behind the Texass (spit) bench in '87 ( I think). He roared up and down the bench. He was huge. Now he's HHUUUUGE!

http://www.texassports.com/news/2016/8/21/football-video-ken-hackemacks-path-to-glory-aug-21-2016.aspx
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

supersaint

Quote from: oldfart on March 08, 2017, 02:43:12 pm
get some of those big Samoans or Tongans to play nose tackle

Almost like Junior Soli.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

HogShat

Go ahead and offer little bro too... 11 years old, 6'0" 260. Thats the exact size of my 15 year old and I'm excited about him!!