Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 08:30:30 am

Database error

Started by bennyl08, January 02, 2016, 04:13:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

This is the message I'm getting almost all the time now when using the Karma function.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 02, 2016, 04:13:31 pm
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

This is the message I'm getting almost all the time now when using the Karma function.

Same here Benny

Doug

It's Karma... who cares?

(Sorry, it's one of the most useless "features" I've ever seen on a forum. It's a *very* low priority to fix... there's a few more important things that will be addressed first. :))
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

PonderinHog

Doug

FYI, when you do the actual action for Karma, it does work. It's just a wording error. Since it's just an aesthetic issue now, yeah, not on my priority list to get addressed. ;)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

BorderPatrol

I agree Doug. Probably the dumbest thing about HV.

bp