Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 10:57:38 am

Kodi Burns

Started by dutmac, September 20, 2008, 11:02:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dutmac

I heard earlier this week that his parents had a sit down with the coaching staff about his lack of playing time.  After this week not taking a snap, I wonder if he will start looking for a new school.  If you think that he will, who do you think he will consider.

Hogdomer

Quote from: dutmac on September 20, 2008, 11:02:56 pm
I heard earlier this week that his parents had a sit down with the coaching staff about his lack of playing time.  After this week not taking a snap, I wonder if he will start looking for a new school.  If you think that he will, who do you think he will consider.

I heard Tuberville on ESPN radio tonight before the game.  He stated in no uncertain terms that Burns would play tonight.  He didn't say how much, but he said he would get snaps.

donewithdale

Doubt its Arkansas.  He would be effective at the university he is at now if the OC wasn't pulling a Nutt and playing his favorite.  Burns would at least make a D honor the fake/handoff on the read option out of the spread.

Doug

Gawd... why does everyone assume that a parent sitdown/meeting is always about playing time?

I can reasonably say that playing time was not the issue nor the reason.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)