Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Profit in Zona, or is it the Fox, KFC in Zona?

Started by 10thPlanet, March 02, 2014, 03:24:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

Anybody watching? Looks like RCR is missing Harvick today. Harvick, and Kurt, best decision by a race team in a long time.

10thPlanet

If this doesn't work Nothing will. JR running second. Looks like he maybe a championship contender. What do you think. Danica is doing awesome today!

Flying Razorback

Wooo hooo!!!  Go Harvick!  Love to see him knock out that first p1 in the 4 car early. 

I love good racing, but I'll take a boring race where he leads all practices and leads nearly every lap any day of the week.  Might as well do that 34 more times!
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

jswineberiaskirk

Always liked Harvick. Glad he did good today. Unfortunate that he left RCR but life goes on.

hoghelmet14

RCRs misfortune is SHRs Fortune..... Glad to  have Kevin in the SHR family......
He has always been my second favorite driver.... made today easier.... we had an all day youth event at Church.... missed most of the race.... watched last 100 laps in the youth room.....

Congrats KH fans!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hogs24

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 02, 2014, 09:38:09 pm
RCRs misfortune is SHRs Fortune..... Glad to  have Kevin in the SHR family......
He has always been my second favorite driver.... made today easier.... we had an all day youth event at Church.... missed most of the race.... watched last 100 laps in the youth room.....

Congrats KH fans!
you didn't miss anything. Boring race the 4 stunk it up.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Cullen Fitzpatrick on March 03, 2014, 07:56:25 am
phoenix is just another of nsacars boring 1 1/2 mile  tracks. always boring as hell. every year. i'd rather watch the HSN than a phoenix race.

I think you're mixing Phoenix with Vegas.  Phoenix is a 1 mile 5 turn track.  Vegas is a 1.5 mile, boring, cookie cutter, fuel mileage track.  There's always plenty of action and passing at Phoenix.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: hogs24 on March 02, 2014, 10:00:09 pm
you didn't miss anything. Boring race the 4 stunk it up.

And when you say the 4 stunk it up, you mean to say "Straight up laid it on the field.". He had a driver rating of 149.9.  A 150 is perfect.  He dominated all practices and went straight to the front and ran the fastest laps all day. 

It was awesome to see.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Cullen Fitzpatrick on March 03, 2014, 07:56:25 am
phoenix is just another of nsacars boring 1 1/2 mile  tracks. always boring as hell. every year. i'd rather watch the HSN than a phoenix race.

Cool... I am glad your TV  has a remote control.... feel free to change channels at any time.

hogs24

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on March 03, 2014, 10:53:05 am
And when you say the 4 stunk it up, you mean to say "Straight up laid it on the field.". He had a driver rating of 149.9.  A 150 is perfect.  He dominated all practices and went straight to the front and ran the fastest laps all day. 

It was awesome to see.
yes that's what I meant. It was only awesome to see if you're a harprick fan.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: hogs24 on March 03, 2014, 01:38:49 pm
yes that's what I meant. It was only awesome to see if you're a harprick fan.

While I agree only Harvick fans and to some extent SHR fans enjoyed the beat down, I don't think you can say "he stunk it up".  It's kind of like Johnson at Dover last year, he destroyed the field.  It upset me that he dominated, but I could hardly say he sucked that race.  I'd be mad if I were a fan of anyone besides Harvick yesterday too.  Unfortunately he hasn't dominated like that enough times in the past 13 years for me to be sick of it.

hogs24

Figure of speech flying. That's all. He 'stunk it up' for me.
Better?

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Cullen Fitzpatrick on March 08, 2014, 08:43:24 am
thanks, i do. and so does everyone else, apparently. how many tuned in? how many at the track? yeah. not many.

before you think i'm just trolling, i used to really enjoy nascar. not anymore. the PTB have ruined the sport. it's what's happening in the nfl. get ready for it.

Now this I agree with... to a certain extent....