Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Chili Bowl..Kahne to drive Leffler's midget to be auctioned after.

Started by 10thPlanet, December 27, 2013, 11:43:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

http://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=19678&clk=featureNews
Will a Swindell win again? Ricky Stenhouse looks like he's going to give it a go. Danica will probably be there pulling for her man.
3 Arkansans entered.
4 car team with mystery drivers. Smoke????

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Racinray

10thPlanet

Quote from: Racinray on December 27, 2013, 05:15:33 pm
This is one of the best races, but they priced me out of it.
It is high! I always go in the pits, and watch from the ramp or I'll run into someone who has seats, and a car. They never have everyone in their seats, they're always working on the car.  A little bit cheaper that way.

Racinray

Quote from: dkwvike on December 28, 2013, 03:33:46 pm
It is high! I always go in the pits, and watch from the ramp or I'll run into someone who has seats, and a car. They never have everyone in their seats, they're always working on the car.  A little bit cheaper that way.
Do you buy the pit pass on Saturday?

10thPlanet

Hey Ray, I've never had trouble getting a pit pass, but every year it's attracting more people. the pit booth opens earlier on Sat.  I think 9am. 40.00 if I recall.

Dirttrackhog

I cant wait!  It will be my first time going.  Leaving early Wednesday morning.  Also I cant remember the website but you can sign up to win the car Kasey is driving.

Racinray

Quote from: dkwvike on January 04, 2014, 06:53:58 pm
Hey Ray, I've never had trouble getting a pit pass, but every year it's attracting more people. the pit booth opens earlier on Sat.  I think 9am. 40.00 if I recall.

What time do you suggest getting there, 9am?

10thPlanet

Hey Ray, I would there to get my pass by 11am, then go eat. They will have a schedule of events at the gate. Last chance main events taking the top to and advancing start at 12pm.  I've never went in from the front, but from what I understand you can also get a pit pass there at the windows. Out front I have also had friends get tickets cheaper than face value from out of town folks that have extra seats.

Racinray

Quote from: dkwvike on January 10, 2014, 06:20:34 pm
Hey Ray, I would there to get my pass by 11am, then go eat. They will have a schedule of events at the gate. Last chance main events taking the top to and advancing start at 12pm.  I've never went in from the front, but from what I understand you can also get a pit pass there at the windows. Out front I have also had friends get tickets cheaper than face value from out of town folks that have extra seats.
Thanks for the info.

10thPlanet

10thPlanet