Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camping World Trucks, today @ Rockingham!

Started by 10thPlanet, April 14, 2013, 12:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

hogs24

Thanks for posting i forgot it was on. Man i wish the cup cars still ran at the rock.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Racinray

Good race, all the truck races are good though!!!!!

arky870

wonder how long until kyle larson has a full time nascar ride. that kid can flat out drive anything with wheels

Flying Razorback

Quote from: arky870 on April 15, 2013, 07:50:47 am
wonder how long until kyle larson has a full time nascar ride. that kid can flat out drive anything with wheels

Doesn't Turner Motorsports own him?  Hope he can get a good team on the big series.  Also might not hurt him to have a full year or two of Nationwide first.  Remember Logano was much the same way and some contribute his lack of success at Gibbs to coming straight up instead of spending more time in Nationwide.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

arky870

joey never was and still isn't half the pure driver kyle is.  not sure who his ties are with or for how long. i just hope the kid can get a good deal with a good team.

10thPlanet

Quote from: hogs24 on April 14, 2013, 02:47:36 pm
Thanks for posting i forgot it was on. Man i wish the cup cars still ran at the rock.
You're welcome, I missed it last year, because I forgot. I thought last year more cup drivers talked about how much fun it looked and they were building trucks to race there.  I know some came, but wish more would.