Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manning retires, Osweiler signs with Texans; Broncos need a QB

Started by Michaelt, March 10, 2016, 09:57:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelt

Wonder if Mallett's agent is making any phone calls to the mile high city to see if they have any interest?

Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

cubsfan5150

QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Michaelt

read an article on ESPN.com that RGIII would be a good fit...while he may be, I'm not sure that the coaching staff has a desire to build a QB run/option offense at Denver.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Michaelt on March 10, 2016, 10:05:25 am
read an article on ESPN.com that RGIII would be a good fit...while he may be, I'm not sure that the coaching staff has a desire to build a QB run/option offense at Denver.

I see that as the problem.  Denver's offense is currently constructed as a dropback QB led offense.  They'd have to make radical changes to blocking schemes and probably personnel.

If Kapernick leaves the 49ers, as there have been rumors, Griffin might be a better fit there.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Michaelt on March 10, 2016, 09:57:42 am
Wonder if Mallett's agent is making any phone calls to the mile high city to see if they have any interest?

If I were Mallett, the first call I would make would be to Osweiler's agent!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Michaelt on March 10, 2016, 10:05:25 am

I'd be surprised if Kubiak and his old buddy Mike Shannahan haven't had a conversation or two on what got Mike fired in Washington. RGIII to Denver would be a shock.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Buff

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 10, 2016, 12:50:01 pm
If I were Mallett, the first call I would make would be to Osweiler's agent!!

Would be a great call too.  Osweiler has had bad press recently, and only so-so play on the field, but that didn't stop him from getting PAID.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TushCrush