Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mallett

Started by island hog, October 25, 2015, 04:39:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LA Football fan

Quote from: rude1 on October 25, 2015, 09:31:43 pm
That is what happened, go back and look what Houston gave for him, a SEVENTH round pick, now what part of that says that he was some kind of hot commodity? You mean to tell me as many teams that could use a QB they couldn't afford to spend more than that to acquire him? Sorry but Mallett is only highly thought as an NFL QB on this message board by a few.

Lots of teams could have spent more, but why would they?  He was a backup that had virtually no NFL game experience due to NE keeping Brady on the field even in blowout wins.  The league also knew he wasn't going to re-sign with NE and they held no bargaining power whatsoever over the teams that were interested in signing him.  NE knew he was gone and if they were going to get anything for him they would have to just take the best offer no matter what.  A 7th round pick is a heck of a lot better than the nothing they were going to get if they waited til Mallett's contract was completely up. 

Mallett has a tough road ahead now though.  I figure he is out as soon as they can bring in anyone that they feel they could be comfortable bringing in the game in the event Hoyer gets hurt and with their Oline that could be any future game this year.  Obrien will be gone at the end of the year.  His handling of this team is atrocious and you can see it in how the team is playing.   

If Mallett wants to keep trying to play in this league, he will have to hope he can make a practice squad the rest of this year and pray he can impress that team enough to actually give him a chance next spring.  After today he may well have ended any legitimate chance at making it in the league.  Career backups have a tough enough time making it in the league, much less one that has been a discipline problem.   That missed flight today may have been the final straw in his career.  Hopefully he gets it together but I am afraid that ship sailed when that plane took off without him.

Smokehouse

Quote from: rude1 on October 25, 2015, 09:31:43 pm
That is what happened, go back and look what Houston gave for him, a SEVENTH round pick, now what part of that says that he was some kind of hot commodity? You mean to tell me as many teams that could use a QB they couldn't afford to spend more than that to acquire him? Sorry but Mallett is only highly thought as an NFL QB on this message board by a few.

They may have had extra motivation to trade him when he only had a year left on his contract, but they tried to move him several times in the years preceding that. To be fair, no backup QB with limited game action was ever going to fetch a big price.

But then after his contract expired and he had some extra game tape as well as the opportunity to go work out in person with teams, he was offered to come back to Houston or to go compete with Geno Smith in New York. People weren't exactly tearing the door down trying to offer him.

It is what it is. Best way to be a starting QB in the NFL is to make some plays whenever you get snaps. Hopkins makes big plays even when the defense is completely schemed to stop him, so squeeze a few in to him downfield. Look accurate on the shorter passes. O'Brien's scheme doesn't play to Mallett's strengths but he also wasn't asked to do anything he shouldn't be expected to do in the NFL game.

Make those plays, don't have an attitude, and he probably keeps the starting job. Play like he did, don't have an attitude, but still get cut and he probably gets a chance to compete for a starting job somewhere. Now? If he gets cut and can sign somewhere else, his attitude has probably cost him a real shot at a QB competition. He'll be signed as a clear backup and have to wait on an injury to play. Hopefully things workout for him to get another shot somewhere, and that he learns from this experience to actually take advantage of it that time.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

MTBrookHog

Just goes to prove that those of us who said Joe Ferguson was the best QB to don a Razorback uniform was on to something. Just saying.

AUSTXHOG

I missed when he flew out, but has anyone given thought that he could have actually gotten caught in traffic due to flooding?
http://www.khou.com/story/news/traffic/2015/05/27/list-high-water-locations--houston-area/27946847/

Guess that woulda meant others couldn't make it though.

HognitiveDissonance

I never thought Mallett would be a solid NFL QB. He does have the arm but doesn't make great decisions on the field all the time, and playing QB is mostly about managing the game and making good decisions with the ball. I think Ryan would be an ideal NFL backup, and he were smart he could parlay that into a long career and make a lot of money.

Off the field, he's a train wreck. He deserves to be cut. He's behaved as bratty as any player in recent memory and is totally unprofessional. I'm glad he finally got a chance in Houston, but he appears to have blown it.

LA Football fan

My guess is, he was counting on getting there in the same time frame he had for all the other away games and just didn't think about the flooding that was going on and how it could affect travel.  Probably left at the same time as usual but got hung up and there was nothing he could do about it at that point.   I can't possibly see him missing the flight on purpose with all the negative press he got from the last game.  I truly hope he doesn't have other personal issues that are causing his bad decisions.  Sucks for him but he will be lucky to stay with that team.  Playing is out of the question right now unless Hoyer goes down with an injury.  Losing as bad as they did yesterday did him no favors either.  O'Brien is feeling a lot of heat right now and he is in no mood to put up with Ryan causing him even more issues.  I would not be surprised if the news tomorrow is that Ryan has been released.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on October 25, 2015, 05:06:39 pm
In all things with an ongoing pattern, eventually an adult realizes the common denominator is in the mirror.  Even Jeff George, eventually, figured that out.

The next NFL successful Bobby Petrino produced QB will be the first one.  I'm not sure whose pattern of failure we're replicating here (Mallett or Petrino) but it appears intact.

I was wrong about Mallett in one description and will cop to it: he did turn out superior to Dan McGwire. Ryan beat me on calling that one...

Some people are simply slow. You sir are one
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on October 25, 2015, 11:16:56 pm
I never thought Mallett would be a solid NFL QB. He does have the arm but doesn't make great decisions on the field all the time, and playing QB is mostly about managing the game and making good decisions with the ball. I think Ryan would be an ideal NFL backup, and he were smart he could parlay that into a long career and make a lot of money.

Off the field, he's a train wreck. He deserves to be cut. He's behaved as bratty as any player in recent memory and is totally unprofessional. I'm glad he finally got a chance in Houston, but he appears to have blown it.

Gooooooo Bret!
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: MTBrookHog on October 25, 2015, 10:32:01 pm
Just goes to prove that those of us who said Joe Ferguson was the best QB to don a Razorback uniform was on to something. Just saying.

Good job skippy. One more reason to tug the Bert nutt
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: LA Football fan on October 25, 2015, 10:12:16 pm
Lots of teams could have spent more, but why would they?  He was a backup that had virtually no NFL game experience due to NE keeping Brady on the field even in blowout wins.  The league also knew he wasn't going to re-sign with NE and they held no bargaining power whatsoever over the teams that were interested in signing him.  NE knew he was gone and if they were going to get anything for him they would have to just take the best offer no matter what.  A 7th round pick is a heck of a lot better than the nothing they were going to get if they waited til Mallett's contract was completely up. 

Mallett has a tough road ahead now though.  I figure he is out as soon as they can bring in anyone that they feel they could be comfortable bringing in the game in the event Hoyer gets hurt and with their Oline that could be any future game this year.  Obrien will be gone at the end of the year.  His handling of this team is atrocious and you can see it in how the team is playing.   

If Mallett wants to keep trying to play in this league, he will have to hope he can make a practice squad the rest of this year and pray he can impress that team enough to actually give him a chance next spring.  After today he may well have ended any legitimate chance at making it in the league.  Career backups have a tough enough time making it in the league, much less one that has been a discipline problem.   That missed flight today may have been the final straw in his career.  Hopefully he gets it together but I am afraid that ship sailed when that plane took off without him.

When your nfl roster spot is defined by a flight let me know. Lmao

Unless your name is ferguson f off
Let's make some waves.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: MTBrookHog on October 25, 2015, 10:32:01 pm

You're right.  Luck.  Timing.  Scheme.  Chemistry.  Coach  to Player relationship.  Ability.

Those have nothing to do with the situation.  Kudos to you.  Your simplistic, caveman response trumps all.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

hoglady

Quote from: Smokehouse on October 25, 2015, 10:21:09 pm
They may have had extra motivation to trade him when he only had a year left on his contract, but they tried to move him several times in the years preceding that. To be fair, no backup QB with limited game action was ever going to fetch a big price.

But then after his contract expired and he had some extra game tape as well as the opportunity to go work out in person with teams, he was offered to come back to Houston or to go compete with Geno Smith in New York. People weren't exactly tearing the door down trying to offer him.

It is what it is. Best way to be a starting QB in the NFL is to make some plays whenever you get snaps. Hopkins makes big plays even when the defense is completely schemed to stop him, so squeeze a few in to him downfield. Look accurate on the shorter passes. O'Brien's scheme doesn't play to Mallett's strengths but he also wasn't asked to do anything he shouldn't be expected to do in the NFL game.

Make those plays, don't have an attitude, and he probably keeps the starting job. Play like he did, don't have an attitude, but still get cut and he probably gets a chance to compete for a starting job somewhere. Now? If he gets cut and can sign somewhere else, his attitude has probably cost him a real shot at a QB competition. He'll be signed as a clear backup and have to wait on an injury to play. Hopefully things workout for him to get another shot somewhere, and that he learns from this experience to actually take advantage of it that time.

Let's be fair.
Mallett could not work out for teams - he was coming off of the pec surgery - he couldn't even throw a football until June of this year. Anyone who signed Mallett in the spring had to have faith his rehab would go well and he would have no lasting effects from the injury. So it's really hard to judge what teams might have been interested - they'd be looking at signing a QB with 1 game of NFL history in the last 4 years, coming off an injury, that they couldn't work out.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Albert Einswine

The Mallett homerism is simply astounding. He has a big arm. That accounts for maybe 30 percent of the value of an NFL quarterback.

What else has he got?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Karma on October 25, 2015, 05:35:15 pm
Mallett is not named the starter and he "oversleeps" and misses practice the next day. Remember him telling the GM it will never happen again?

Then he misses a team flight.

He is not someone that can be trusted to be the franchise QB.

IF someone is trying to prove they want to be the franchise QB then they should start to lead by example...............be the first one to practice, planes, meetings, games, etc.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Wooderson

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 26, 2015, 06:40:48 am
IF someone is trying to prove they want to be the franchise QB then they should start to lead by example...............be the first one to practice, planes, meetings, games, etc.

This, this, this. I don't care how good you are at your job. There is a level of professionalism and responsibility that is required. If you don't have it you will be gone. 
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Randy Johnson

I see a fork and it's not in the road. I would not keep a guy around who can't get up out of bed on game day. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Randy Johnson on October 26, 2015, 07:03:33 am
I see a fork and it's not in the road. I would not keep a guy around who can't get up out of bed on game day. 

As an employer I'm understanding up to a point when someone makes a mistake AT work.........I do that as well and we all do BUT as someone that has hired a lot of people over the years if they want to work for me then they better damn well be there when they are suppose to be.........IF they don't like it then I know about a million others that would love to have the job..........................I've worked with a lot of managers and executives and owners of businesses over the years and haven't met one that got to that level by being late. It shows a lack of commitment and perhaps passion for the job.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

upperdeck_hawg

Hoyer was 6 for 23 in the first half yesterday. RM blew his chance to get his job back because there was no way OBrien was going to play him after missing the flight.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Pig In The City

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 26, 2015, 05:57:17 am
The Mallett homerism is simply astounding. He has a big arm. That accounts for maybe 30 percent of the value of an NFL quarterback.

What else has he got?
What he needs is an alarm clock!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 25, 2015, 09:30:23 pm
Hate to say it, and the perception may not be fair, but I suspect most non-Arkansas NFL fans compare RM to Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell.  There are some parallels.
disagree....neither Leaf nor Russell sat 3 years behind what may be the greatest NFL quarterback of all time...Leaf and Russell got chance after chance and produced nothing...Mallett has not been given the same shot as Leaf and Russell...so there are huge differences...the common denominator of the three is that they all had big arms
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hoglady

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 26, 2015, 09:03:03 am
disagree....neither Leaf nor Russell sat 3 years behind what may be the greatest NFL quarterback of all time...Leaf and Russell got chance after chance and produced nothing...Mallett has not been given the same shot as Leaf and Russell...so there are huge differences...the common denominator of the three is that they all had big arms

I know - folks act like Mallett has been given numerous big chances.
The pec injury last year cost him his best shot / he would have had the whole season to prove himself.
If he had done well he would have been the starter entering this year.
That said - Mallett has got to own his immature behavior since not being named the starter. You can not pout and act like a baby no matter how unfair you think the coach is. Mallett has been his own worst enemy lately. He had support within the city of Houston and he has destroyed every bit of it.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Hogarusa

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 25, 2015, 09:30:23 pm
Hate to say it, and the perception may not be fair, but I suspect most non-Arkansas NFL fans compare RM to Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell.  There are some parallels.

Seems doubtful, those 2 QBs were a #1 and #2 overall picks, all time NFL busts. Mallett is a 3rd round backup QB.  When New England draft him, Brady was not close to retiring.  Very few folks outside Arkansas and his current team care about him
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

MountainHomeHogger

I can't believe people on here are actually supporting Mallett, he is a waste of a spot on a team.  If I were the coach I would cut him and bring in anyone and I mean anyone to replace him.  Hell even the punter could run some plays.  Just because he is a former hog doesn't mean we have to defend everything he does, he is an IDIOT!!!

DOGALUM

This is all on Mallett.   O'Brien seems like a dick to me....but so are many NFL/college/any level/any sport coaches.  Time for Ryan to do one of three things.  1. Grow the hell up and act like a leader......let the chips fall where they may.  2.  Keep acting like an entitled bitch and keep getting the results he's been getting.  3.  Get out of the league all together and find out that life in the real world isn't "fair" either. 

I'm frankly tired of hearing about his problems.  Do something about it or don't. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

alohawg

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 26, 2015, 11:46:17 am
This is all on Mallett.   O'Brien seems like a dick to me....but so are many NFL/college/any level/any sport coaches.  Time for Ryan to do one of three things.  1. Grow the hell up and act like a leader......let the chips fall where they may.  2.  Keep acting like an entitled bitch and keep getting the results he's been getting.  3.  Get out of the league all together and find out that life in the real world isn't "fair" either. 

I'm frankly tired of hearing about his problems.  Do something about it or don't. 

Yep, I asked the question after his pouting on the sidelines on nat'l. tv: How has he improved after all the years and time under Belicheck and Brady? Seems to me to be very little, particularly on the maturity/leadership front. We've seen quite a display of poor character if you ask me.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Trottsky

Mallett: Cut.
O'Brien: Fire.
Team: In the Hogville vernacular, Dumpster Fire.
Ryan missed the flight, but the Texans never got off the ground this season

Quote from: seasonhog on October 25, 2015, 07:27:14 pm

Yes it is very possible, I think Ryan maybe is trying to get traded, O'B would blow any QB mind....

They are several teams that need a QB, I wonder how many times he has thought I screw up by not going to the Jets, were... who is the QB there, Ryan Fitz......and doing a great job.

If O.B had any smarts .....he would have keep Fitz

The problem in Houston is the head coach.
If mallett's plan to get traded is to do one of the dumbest things a player can ever do, then he's not too bright.

Interesting that over 1,000 other NFL players made it to their plane on time this week.

Smokehouse

Quote from: hoglady on October 25, 2015, 11:57:08 pm
Let's be fair.
Mallett could not work out for teams - he was coming off of the pec surgery - he couldn't even throw a football until June of this year. Anyone who signed Mallett in the spring had to have faith his rehab would go well and he would have no lasting effects from the injury. So it's really hard to judge what teams might have been interested - they'd be looking at signing a QB with 1 game of NFL history in the last 4 years, coming off an injury, that they couldn't work out.

Fair enough. I thought he recovered in time for some work outs.

Quote from: hoglady on October 26, 2015, 09:48:46 am
I know - folks act like Mallett has been given numerous big chances.
The pec injury last year cost him his best shot / he would have had the whole season to prove himself.
If he had done well he would have been the starter entering this year.
That said - Mallett has got to own his immature behavior since not being named the starter. You can not pout and act like a baby no matter how unfair you think the coach is. Mallett has been his own worst enemy lately. He had support within the city of Houston and he has destroyed every bit of it.

This is all I've been trying to argue. Ryan may not have gotten the best shot in the NFL so far, but he has - of his own doing - made his road forward significantly harder this season. He makes sure he's the first one to the practice facility after Hoyer is named the starter, and just stands next to Hoyer on the sideline after he was pulled/walks into the locker room next to him (doesn't even have to look happy, just be close) and everybody probably laughs off missing the flight. None of that is hard. But now the missed flight is the end of a string of incidents instead of an accident.

And he's had more chances than the majority of guys playing QB who just land on practice squads or hold down third string. With a better attitude this season he probably continues to get more chances than any of them. Now? Who knows.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Hogarusa

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

pigture perfect

I really hope this wakes Ryan up.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DLUXHOG

Quote from: pigture perfect on October 26, 2015, 10:50:49 pm
I really hope this wakes Ryan up.

The Top Two of the most talented young men to ever put on the Cardinal color of the Razorbacks...  Matt Jones, and Ryan Mallett.     Please...... RYAN... don't follow in Matt Jones footsteps.......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

root_hawg

Sure 103.7 has a spot somewhere for him

hoglady

Quote from: Smokehouse on October 26, 2015, 08:14:22 pm
Fair enough. I thought he recovered in time for some work outs.

This is all I've been trying to argue. Ryan may not have gotten the best shot in the NFL so far, but he has - of his own doing - made his road forward significantly harder this season. He makes sure he's the first one to the practice facility after Hoyer is named the starter, and just stands next to Hoyer on the sideline after he was pulled/walks into the locker room next to him (doesn't even have to look happy, just be close) and everybody probably laughs off missing the flight. None of that is hard. But now the missed flight is the end of a string of incidents instead of an accident.

And he's had more chances than the majority of guys playing QB who just land on practice squads or hold down third string. With a better attitude this season he probably continues to get more chances than any of them. Now? Who knows.

I agree with you and I'm probably the biggest Mallett homer on this board.
But it's long past time for him to grow up.
(My sports playing daughter learned about having a good attitude and being a good teammate no matter the circumstances around the age of 10)

hoglady

Quote from: root_hawg on October 26, 2015, 11:52:55 pm
Sure 103.7 has a spot somewhere for him

That's funny - my daughter said the same thing.
I laughed and told her I didn't think broadcasting was anywhere in the cards for Mallett.

Hogarusa

I didnt realize that Tom Savage was put on season ending IR so OB is wanting to cut Mallett without a 3rd QB on the roster. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hoglady on October 27, 2015, 05:30:28 am
(My sports playing daughter learned about having a good attitude and being a good teammate no matter the circumstances around the age of 10)

Now you're just bragging on your parenting skills.      ;)
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hoglady

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 27, 2015, 08:23:48 am
Now you're just bragging on your parenting skills.      ;)

Ha!! It doesn't take skill.
If you make them show sportsmanship from day one - it never really is a problem.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 26, 2015, 09:20:46 pm
That pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Sure does. I have had (ex) employees that exhibited the same traits. Skilled people full of junior high excuses for junior high behavior, with junior high reaction to any authority, or attempt at correction. Sad part is that the majority of those locked into that mindset will never "get it".
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Hogarusa on October 27, 2015, 08:02:34 am
I didnt realize that Tom Savage was put on season ending IR so OB is wanting to cut Mallett without a 3rd QB on the roster. 

That's the story here in Houston.

With logic like that it seems that Rick Smith, O'Brien, and Mallett all need to go!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: DLUXHOG on October 26, 2015, 11:01:04 pm
The Top Two of the most talented young men to ever put on the Cardinal color of the Razorbacks...  Matt Jones, and Ryan Mallett.     Please...... RYAN... don't follow in Matt Jones footsteps.......

That's a pretty bold statement in support of a guy who has shown nothing more than a really strong throwing arm.  And, I'm not sure Brad Taylor's arm was every bit as strong!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

MountainHomeHogger

Quote from: hoglady on October 27, 2015, 05:32:00 am
That's funny - my daughter said the same thing.
I laughed and told her I didn't think broadcasting was anywhere in the cards for Mallett.

LOL!!!  I thought the same thing as you, every time he did an interview or speak at that, I just cringed and was horrified by the way he talked!

hoglady

Quote from: MountainHomeHogger on October 27, 2015, 10:02:17 am
LOL!!!  I thought the same thing as you, every time he did an interview or speak at that, I just cringed and was horrified by the way he talked!

It doesn't bother me - it just doesn't lend itself to a career in broadcasting.

hoglady

There's a new thread that it's being reported Mallett has been released.
What a shame!! They don't play in the NFL and they don't babysit.

Smokehouse

ESPN reporting they just cut Mallett. They're trying to bring in TJ Yates to take his place. So they cut him before even having the next backup arranged...

Here's hoping he matures some out of this and gets a shot somewhere else. I think he's going to have to catch on somewhere and hope for an injury at this point, though.

hoglady

Quote from: Smokehouse on October 27, 2015, 12:01:28 pm
ESPN reporting they just cut Mallett. They're trying to bring in TJ Yates to take his place. So they cut him before even having the next backup arranged...

Here's hoping he matures some out of this and gets a shot somewhere else. I think he's going to have to catch on somewhere and hope for an injury at this point, though.

Who is Mallett's agent?
He needs to have a really, really good one now.

Ex-Trumpet

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hoglady on October 27, 2015, 12:19:50 pm
Who is Mallett's agent?
He needs to have a really, really good one now.

Pretty sure it's this guy.

riccoar

Please let Jerry grab him.  He's better than Weeden and Cassel

Ex-Trumpet

Ha!!  As an ant-Cowboys fan I hope Dallas gets him, too!  That would draw the attention from the Greg Hardy signing!!