Started by popcornhog, December 20, 2017, 09:40:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

WPS

chanhog1996

Tune in if you want to see absolutely disgusting officiating per usual

Wild Bill Hog

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

You could see it awhile ago when they called that out of bounce on Wofford because it was a turning point in the game but it was such an obvious bad call that they had to get together to change it.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 20, 2017, 09:53:26 pm
You could see it awhile ago when they called that out of bounce on Wofford because it was a turning point in the game but it was such an obvious bad call that they had to get together to change it.
Is Tom Brady in attendance ???  He has a history in this sort of thing...  >:(

BannerMountainMan

onebadrubi

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

BannerMountainMan

LMAO UNC only had 2 fouls on them so they gotta foul 5 times to get Wofford in the bonus

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HogFansReunited

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 20, 2017, 10:09:53 pm
LMAO UNC only had 2 fouls on them so they gotta foul 5 times to get Wofford in the bonus

Funny how that is working out lol.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Breems on December 20, 2017, 10:10:15 pm
Love seeing UNCheat lose.

Yep, normally I would want the team we played to win but in this case, screw UNC.

Member #3568

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

popcornhog

WPS

Adam Stokes

Wofford played some good D, UNC couldn't get anything going.

rzrbackramsfan

We know about Wofford, the key is you have to throw teammates in need your shoe.

Breems

PonderinHog

wpswillriseagain

Did anyone else see the charged they called on Berry? Looked kind of familiar with a different outcome.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on December 20, 2017, 10:16:18 pm
Did anyone else see the charged they called on Berry? Looked kind of familiar with a different outcome.
And their big man tipped it in
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HogFansReunited

And he didn't take 5 steps this time.

Member #3568

cloverhog

I guess Nyone can have a "Houston  " game.

Hogs49ers

Maye went 4/16 tonight...sure would had been nice if he did not play his best freaking game of his entire life against us, dude could not miss...and our shooters were off.

People say all the time that we struggle with that much length and athleticism, but I do not buy it, we lost bc they played great and we played mediocre just like the Houston game.
SCREW Vandy!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Breems on December 20, 2017, 10:14:44 pm
Hahahaha. Mighty Wofford takes 'em down.
Yep, Roy Williams should be fired. Effective IMMEDIATELY!!  ;)
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Kevin

down go the cheaters. great night for wofford
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogginbama

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on December 21, 2017, 06:00:25 am
Yep, Roy Williams should be fired. Effective IMMEDIATELY!!  ;)

If Ole Roy can't beat a team like Wofford he needs to man up and resign immediately.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Triple T

Normal logic would say that we wanted UNC to win so it would help our RPI.

Lol screw that, FRICK UNC. Bunch of cheaters.

Breems

Quote from: Triple T on December 21, 2017, 09:25:16 am
Normal logic would say that we wanted UNC to win so it would help our RPI.

Lol screw that, FRICK UNC. Bunch of cheaters.

Yep, don't even care. Seeing Maye miss a game-tying shot gave me so much joy.

hogsanity

The offensive foul call on UNC late at home kind of blows up the refs are always protecting the big teams theory.

Wofford played a very sound, fundamental game, and their FT shooting was almost perfect ( think they hit 16-18 ).
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Breems

Quote from: hogsanity on December 21, 2017, 09:57:58 am
The offensive foul call on UNC late at home kind of blows up the refs are always protecting the big teams theory.

Yeah, that 1 call has changed history and college basketball officiating as we know it.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Breems on December 21, 2017, 10:27:11 am
Yeah, that 1 call has changed history and college basketball officiating as we know it.

A vintage Breems retort.

hogsanity

Quote from: Breems on December 21, 2017, 10:27:11 am

Hardly, but it was the perfect chance for them to make a call in NC's favor, something I am told by people here always happens, and they did not do it.

Wait, let me guess, those calls only go against the Hogs.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: hogsanity on December 21, 2017, 11:20:53 am
Hardly, but it was the perfect chance for them to make a call in NC's favor, something I am told by people here always happens, and they did not do it.

Wait, let me guess, those calls only go against the Hogs.

So I see you didn't watch the game. If you had, you would have seen the terrible officiating for what t was. But hey since you saw a replay and it didn't go unc way it must have been great officiating last night.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

alohawg

Saw the surprised look on his face too, like he's used to getting that call.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hogsanity

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on December 21, 2017, 11:33:43 am
So I see you didn't watch the game. If you had, you would have seen the terrible officiating for what t was. But hey since you saw a replay and it didn't go unc way it must have been great officiating last night.

I watched the entire 2nd half, thought it was pretty typically officiated game. Let assault go on around the rim, but called every little touch outside. Funniest part was NC only having 3 fouls with 20 seconds to go really ended up hurting them.

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: hogsanity on December 21, 2017, 12:33:27 pm
I watched the entire 2nd half, thought it was pretty typically officiated game. Let assault go on around the rim, but called every little touch outside. Funniest part was NC only having 3 fouls with 20 seconds to go really ended up hurting them.

Loved that their "lack" of fouls hurt them at the end.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.