Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darren Sharper sentenced to 18 years

Started by hog.goblin, August 20, 2016, 08:37:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog.goblin

HiggiePiggy

And only got 18 years.  He was going to get 9 years but the judge said that was to little.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

pigture perfect

Terrible. Should have been 18 for each.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hog.goblin

I'm guessing pleading guilty helped, but yes, I would have preferred 18 each

holeinthewall

This is federal 18 was close to the max and there isn't any time off or getting out early.

My question is why? He has money he played in the NFL he could easily get a lot of women just by putting that out there. 

Bigger question if I was 22 and headed to the NFL my first call would be to the DR TO GET A VASCETOMY. No need in having women getting pregnant on purpose.

hog.goblin

Quote from: holeinthewall on August 24, 2016, 12:17:03 pm
This is federal 18 was close to the max and there isn't any time off or getting out early.

My question is why? He has money he played in the NFL he could easily get a lot of women just by putting that out there. 

Bigger question if I was 22 and headed to the NFL my first call would be to the DR TO GET A VASCETOMY. No need in having women getting pregnant on purpose.

I'm not sure "why" can be answered.  Someone in his position, that does this, has some screws loose.  Ok, anyone who does this has screw loose, but he has even more loose.

I'm a little surprised he didn't plead not guilty because of the concussion syndrome (can't think of the abbreviation).  Glad he didn't try it though.

HiggiePiggy

I thought in federal you can become eligible for parole after 85% served? 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: holeinthewall on August 24, 2016, 12:17:03 pm

Just freeze a little sperm first.