Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Texas Hog Fans

Started by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson, September 02, 2008, 09:34:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

North Texas Hogvillians.   Any that aren't going to the game this week.  If it is available on Pay Per view is anyone willing to hold a watch party?  If so reply and start shooting me pm's if need be....let's do something..
Let's make some waves.

TexHog188

The Greater Dallas Razorback Club is holding a watch party at the Jerseyville Classic Sports Restaurant.  It's located in Plano off Park Road on the North Tollway at the Shops of Willow Bend.  This is a new location and is a smoke-free location for those who care about such things.  This is a new location for the GDRC and they are looking for a good turnout.  For more info, you can visit the GDRC website at hogfan.com :razorback:
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

thanks I actually saw that....I dunno i may or may not go....how many from this board will be going I wonder.   Personally I prefer a place where I can smoke....but I can live with it either.  way...I am still mulling it over whether or not I drive up there.....
Let's make some waves.

porknbeans

Quote from: hogfanintx on September 02, 2008, 10:37:26 pm
thanks I actually saw that....I dunno i may or may not go....how many from this board will be going I wonder.   Personally I prefer a place where I can smoke....but I can live with it either.  way...I am still mulling it over whether or not I drive up there.....

hogfanintx - we really need your support at this first watch party, if you can make it at all. If we can swamp the place with Hog fans, that will give us instant cred and help us with future watch parties.
Never wrestle with a Hog - you get dirty and the Hog likes it

I will see what I can do my man.  I will let you guys know for sure sometime tomorrow if I am coming up.....

I am certainly not complaining, and I realize the higher concentration of Hog fans in this area are probably in that region, but for those of us closer to fort worth that drive of Plano, Addison, ETC can be quite a pain in the fanny ya know....well generally it's the getting home afterwards that can be the delima...if you know what I mean...
Let's make some waves.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.