Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Hog Fans in Waxahachie Texas??

Started by steveagolfer, May 26, 2008, 08:06:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

steveagolfer

I have just been transfered here and hope to find fans here...

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgzilla

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 27, 2008, 12:11:17 pm
Just down the road in Cleburne

Hey,I made my way down to Cleburne on May 16th to watch my 14 year old Daughter play AAU Basketball......Drove my Toyota Tacoma with the two big Hogs in the back windshield........

steveagolfer

not sure where Cleburne is yet    i'll look it up on a map    still waiting on my house to sale in conway so my wife and i can start the house search

Pig_Lebowski

Your Head Baseball Coach is a Razorback fan.

wacohogbill

Look south- We've got an extended family of hawgs in Waco.  Let me know if you are traveling south on I35 and I'll try to meet you at a restaurent somewhere near the Baylor campus.  Welcome to Texas.

wacohogbill

Whattha?

Brother and his family moved back a couple of months ago from Teague and hope I never have to go back

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hawgzilla on May 27, 2008, 04:20:21 pm
           Hey,I made my way down to Cleburne on May 16th to watch my 14 year old Daughter play AAU Basketball......Drove my Toyota Tacoma with the two big Hogs in the back windshield........

Hope yours didn't get stolen  Some on swiped by Big Hog Magnet in Alvarado while we were eating after Church one Sunday nite.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.