Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Watch Party

Started by jrod0225, March 18, 2008, 04:38:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jrod0225

Hey guys, I'm going to be in Dallas Fort Worth area Friday night and was wondering if any of you Dallas people know of a sports bar or restaurant that will be showing the Razorback game. 
Thanks.

intoxhog

Quote from: jrod0225 on March 18, 2008, 04:38:31 pm
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Dallas Fort Worth area Friday night and was wondering if any of you Dallas people know of a sports bar or restaurant that will be showing the Razorback game. 
Thanks.
Check out the new forum. There is a Dallas FT. Worth thread there with a few good links. Also, there are a few people on there that would probley like to meet up and watch the game with you.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=85.0
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

jrod0225

Sorry, I didn't even see that forum.

HogFan1973

Stadium Cafe is great, but you have to get there early to get a good seat.

I go over to Varsity Sports in Frisco - great atmosphere, big TV's, great food.

jrod0225

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 18, 2008, 05:02:06 pm
Go to the Stadium Cafe in Addison
Yea I had seen that on the Dallas Razorback Clubs website.  I was just making sure they were going to be showing it there.  Thanks.

jrod0225

Quote from: Air It Out Gus on March 18, 2008, 05:03:44 pm
Stadium Cafe is great, but you have to get there early to get a good seat.

I go over to Varsity Sports in Frisco - great atmosphere, big TV's, great food.

Yea I was wondering about that too.  I saw there was another place called San Francisco Rose.  Would this place be any less crowded and would they be showing it?

intoxhog

Quote from: jrod0225 on March 18, 2008, 04:58:09 pm
Sorry, I didn't even see that forum.

No problem, HSV just added it last week and a lot of people don't even know its here yet. It's going to be a great tool for all of us to use in the future. It's never too early to begin networking with people in your area so that we have some great out of state watch parties out there next season.
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

HogFan1973

Quote from: jrod0225 on March 18, 2008, 05:11:52 pm
Yea I was wondering about that too.  I saw there was another place called San Francisco Rose.  Would this place be any less crowded and would they be showing it?

Don't know about the SF Rose - I go to Varsity Sports because there are generally a couple more Hog fans there, it's close to my house, and I know the owners and they usually will put the Hogs on the big screen for me.