Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hate Verne Lundquist

Started by HogFan219, September 24, 2011, 06:59:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFan219

If we're all going to vent, then I want to get this off of my chest, too. I hate him. With every ounce of humanity, I hate... Verne... Lundquist.

Go Hogs! Beat the Aggies!

edcm1

i'm with u 10000000000% the total worst!
NYJMSU !!

Duvall Falls Hog

Every time I hear his name I always wonder where his sidekick Ernest P. Worrell is.
Nothing beats a good smoked brisket during the winter.

razorbackkid

Verne is Verne.  He is old and his dialogue is older.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

TeedupHigh

He must have have some great pictures because he is not a very good play caller.  Or maybe he's got something else he's really good at.......

tiber

He knows if he doesn't pander to the favorite relentlessly then he has no skill to merit his position.

I did envision crushing his shriveled nuts with a baseball bat today.

razorback3072

Both of them today sucked.  they were both Captain Obvious today.

My favorite though was Verne's "This predominantly Bama crowd".

Really??  Who would have thought a game in Tuscaloosa would be a "predominantly Bama crowd"?
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

TeufelHog

Guys, best thing I did today was "mute" the TV.  Literally did it for the whole second half and it was sooo much better to watch.  First time I did this and highly recommend in the future.

HogFan219

I'm expecting any game now that Verne will get too excited, have a massive aneurysm, and there will be one hell of a mess that Gary Danielson will have to mop up with a sponge and shopvac.

I'm coming for you, Verne! I know you're greedily stuffing your fat face right now and you can't hear me over the crunching and chewing, but know that I'm coming for you!

rude1

Unless they are leaving the both and tackling our guys, I could careless who is doing the game.

bao187

i laughed pretty hard when he said "brandon mitchell now in the game, he takes off and this is exactly what he brings to arkansas" after mitchell was tackled 5 yds behind the line.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Boarford T. Justice

I really don't care either, but since it came up, Verne is the world wide voice of figure skating.  I think he is a peculiar choice for SEC football.
#FreeMarquel

pigmailyen

Quote from: HogFan219 on September 24, 2011, 07:18:25 pm
I'm expecting any game now that Verne will get too excited, have a massive aneurysm, and there will be one hell of a mess that Gary Danielson will have to mop up with a sponge and shopvac.

I'm coming for you, Verne! I know you're greedily stuffing your fat face right now and you can't hear me over the crunching and chewing, but know that I'm coming for you!

I call shotgun.