Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

George Mason-20)Arkansas Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 10, 2006, 01:58:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

hogfankb

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

hogfan064

2:30 CT start

Let's Call those Hogs

Woo Pig Sooie
Woo Pig Sooie
Woo Pig Sooie Razorbacks!

hogsanity

Ill start, if we lose today should DVH be fired?  Joking Joking

It is hard to get into early season college Baseball.  I mean a bunch of the games are not on the radio.  And, as much as I try with the Hogs, i just can not get past that metallic ping of those alluminum bats. 

But, When I can I will listen watch or go see them. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

OrvilleRedenporker

Nothing has done more to spur on the Razorback baseball juggernaut than this guy at the left.....

hogfan13

If no one has seen the magnet Schedule here it is(Click to enlarge photo)

[attachment deleted by admin]

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hogfan13

LETS STAND UP AND CALL, THOSE, HOGS :razorback:

hogfan13

hogfan13

Were about ready Jhon Marquardt is batting 9th

OrvilleRedenporker

RBI Boy, What are we gonna do this year for a cool player chant since Hode is gone???

chiefsfan

I CANT GET THE FREAKIN RAZOR ZONE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan13

Here is our line-up

Craig Gentry   cf  
Ben Tschepikow   2b  
Danny Hamblin   1b  
Clint Arnold   dh  
Jake Dugger   lf  
Blake Parker   3b  
Chris Hollensworth   rf  
Brian Walker   c  
John Henry Marquardt   ss  

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 10, 2006, 02:27:53 pm
I CANT GET THE FREAKIN RAZOR ZONE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either.  Razorzone = over-priced piece of crap.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfan13

Were under way George mason has a runner on 1st

chiefsfan

Quote from: gmb_79 on February 10, 2006, 02:29:21 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on February 10, 2006, 02:27:53 pm

Me either.  Razorzone = over-priced piece of crap.

Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

are you getting this message
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan13

mountainhog

hogfan13

chiefsfan

Quote from: mountainhog on February 10, 2006, 02:33:46 pm
Is there a link anywhere?

nope, unless George Mason runs a link i dont know about...

hogfan13

Basehit WALKER MISSES THE TAG

George Mason-1
               TOP 1
Arkansas-0

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Pitching Coach comes out in the first inning, kind of like last year...

hogfan13

hogfan13

1 run 2 hits 1 stranded after a 1/2 inning George Mason-1 and Arkansas coming up

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

hogfan13

pigsooie1000

don't do an update every pitch...it makes the thread get way out of hand.  Someone last year just had 1 post per halfinning and updated it throughout the inning.  Also, anyone know of any other web sites to listen,  I can't get either of those first two to work.  Go Hogs.

sooie dog

February 10, 2006, 02:45:16 pm #49 Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:16:00 pm by sooie dog
nm