Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two recruiting questions

Started by VenturaHog, September 17, 2007, 12:13:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VenturaHog

1. Dennis Johnson - just saw some highlights and i have to say, he looks significantly faster than the film I've seen of D. Curtis and looks to be all around a very elusive and explosive back. Are we interested in him still?

2. Domineck Thompson of Camden, 6-1, 200, 4.35 according to Odus. Are these stats reliable at all, anyone know anything about him?

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: VenturaHog on September 17, 2007, 12:13:48 am
1. Dennis Johnson - just saw some highlights and i have to say, he looks significantly faster than the film I've seen of D. Curtis and looks to be all around a very elusive and explosive back. Are we interested in him still?

2. Domineck Thompson of Camden, 6-1, 200, 4.35 according to Odus. Are these stats reliable at all, anyone know anything about him?

Domineck Thompson ran that time at a Tennessee camp.  Dennis Johnson is faster than DeAnthoy Curtis but  by no means is DeAnthony Curtis slow.  He has consistently ran in the 4.4 range.  I don't beleive Dennis Johnson or Domineck Thompson are on track to qualify academically but no one thought Noel Devine would be elgible either. 

VenturaHog

September 17, 2007, 01:22:20 am #2 Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:26:12 am by VenturaHog
didnt mean to say that curtis is slow, just didn't seem to have to initial burst that DJ does, very happy that he is on board though. Curtis is very impressive, will be a great addition.