Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hadn't heard anything yet on Rotnie Clarke

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, September 16, 2007, 04:35:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

after his inhome visit from Coach Pelphrey this past friday....  should know something before he arrives this upcoming weekend along with 2 other recruits.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

kibster

Also didn't Stan Simpson visit this weekend?   Anyone heard anything about his visit? 
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: kibster on September 16, 2007, 06:11:02 pm
Also didn't Stan Simpson visit this weekend?   Anyone heard anything about his visit? 

No that is next weekend for the Kentucky game and I think we get atleast one basketball verbal committment after this upcoming weekend between Keith Ramsey or Rotnie Clarke.... (Just a gut feeling)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TRUHOG718

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 16, 2007, 06:29:55 pm
Also didn't Stan Simpson visit this weekend?   Anyone heard anything about his visit? 

No that is next weekend for the Kentucky game and I think we get atleast one basketball verbal committment after this upcoming weekend between Keith Ramsey or Rotnie Clarke.... (Just a gut feeling)

Thx Stewie. I was looking earlier today for some info on his visit. He was supposed to be here yesterday.  I hope we start getting some commits so other commits can hop on the bus.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

claytongray

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on September 16, 2007, 06:29:55 pm
Also didn't Stan Simpson visit this weekend?   Anyone heard anything about his visit? 

You don't think Simpson is close to committing?

Razorod

Any word on how Ramsey's visit with Mizzou went this weekend?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

TN_Realist

It went pretty good.  They are definitly leading but basically just because Anderson has been recruiting him since high school and he knows their players and coaches better. 

Razorod

Quote from: TN_Realist on September 16, 2007, 10:40:32 pm
It went pretty good.  They are definitly leading but basically just because Anderson has been recruiting him since high school and he knows their players and coaches better. 
Thanks. Mainly hoping he doesn't commit before taking a visit to Fayetteville this weekend.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

TN_Realist

Quote from: Razorod on September 16, 2007, 10:52:13 pm
Quote from: TN_Realist on September 16, 2007, 10:40:32 pm
Thanks. Mainly hoping he doesn't commit before taking a visit to Fayetteville this weekend.
He won't.  He wants to see Arkansas first.  I'm not sure he ever went to Real Deal on the Hill so I don't know if he has ever seen Arkansas in any capacity.  I believe his team w/Brandan Wright went to the Boo Williams Invitational instead on that weekend.