Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Laurence Bowers commits

Started by mizzouman, September 12, 2007, 09:22:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

hardcorehogfan

mbgrulz

it sounded like we sorta backed off of late. no mention of him in the recent HI article about pel's targets for 2008.

TRUHOG718

Thatas good news!  When I read the topic I thought he was a Razorback. He isnt even in my top 8 and we only have 5 to give.  It would have been way to early to sign him when Henry, Simpson, Zlovaric, and Ramsey havent even taken their visits yet. Thats probably what Pel told him. I say it works in our favor. IMO of COURSE.  :razorback:
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

jb11

JoyDivision

Quote from: diehardfan on September 13, 2007, 11:19:53 am
oh well.

Diehard fan, I know the guy whose car got smashed in that picture.  That happened in Fianna Hills.

coach, my back hurts

Isnt there another prospect that us and Mizz are after?  I wanta think that he is from Florida maybe?  Or maybe he attends a prep school in Florida?  I dont know his name, but i dont think the kid mentioned in this thread is him.

There was talk about him several weeks ago prior to his visit here and i havent heard anymore about him.  Any word on him?

Hawgballz

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on September 13, 2007, 12:01:22 pm
Isnt there another prospect that us and Mizz are after?  I wanta think that he is from Florida maybe?  Or maybe he attends a prep school in Florida?  I dont know his name, but i dont think the kid mentioned in this thread is him.

There was talk about him several weeks ago prior to his visit here and i havent heard anymore about him.  Any word on him?

Keith Ramsey, he will be here later this month for a visit.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

mbgrulz

getting bowers will hurt mizzou's chances at the far superior talent that ramsey brings. they are both SF players.

oldfart

isnt he the nephew of Arlyn Bowers?

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: Hawgballz on September 13, 2007, 12:23:23 pm

Do our chances increase getting this kid?  Or are we holding off for someone better?

mizzouman

Yes, Keith Ramsey is his name and will be on the Mizzou campus this weekend and perhaps one more weekend.  We have a scimmage schedule before the football game and he'll participate.  The public is invited, in fact, are encourage to come.  There word that the crowd for this scrimmage will be huge to welcome Ramsey.

It will be interesting to see where this kid goes.

mbgrulz

Quote from: mizzouman on September 13, 2007, 02:54:20 pm

Yes, Keith Ramsey is his name and will be on the Mizzou campus this weekend and perhaps one more weekend.  We have a scimmage schedule before the football game and he'll participate.  The public is invited, in fact, are encourage to come.  There word that the crowd for this scrimmage will be huge to welcome Ramsey.

i think the hawgs have 3 really nice advantages in this one:

1. Bowers is now a Tiger, and the hogs dont have a legit 3 for next year.

2. Arkansas now has a lot of florida connections to work with.

3. the Hawgs are getting the last visit.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: mbgrulz on September 13, 2007, 07:09:56 pm

I'm not sure if the last visit is a good thing.  Usually I'd agree with you, but lately prospects have commited to other places before they even took an official visit to our university.

KingoftheHill

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 13, 2007, 07:41:42 pm
Quote from: mbgrulz on September 13, 2007, 07:09:56 pm

I'm not sure if the last visit is a good thing.  Usually I'd agree with you, but lately prospects have commited to other places before they even took an official visit to our university.

The last visit is definitely a bonus for us.  Look at Patrick Beverly.