Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will this year's running backs qualify?

Started by arkjay19, September 12, 2007, 03:03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkjay19

Harris and Franklin were supposed to come in and be a lesser version of DMac and FJ.  But neither qualified and the only running back that made it on campus was Barnett who actually signed two years before and didn't qualify the first time either.

So, Thomas, Shuler, and Curtis are all putting up big plays and great highlights already this year and look just as promising if not more promising than last year's running back recruits. 

Are any of these guys in trouble of not qualifying?

TN_Realist

Thomas has a pretty good GPA and could be mistaken but has a good ACT score already.

Hawgballz

Quote from: arkhog9 on September 12, 2007, 03:03:56 pm
Harris and Franklin were supposed to come in and be a lesser version of DMac and FJ.  But neither qualified and the only running back that made it on campus was Barnett who actually signed two years before and didn't qualify the first time either.

So, Thomas, Shuler, and Curtis are all putting up big plays and great highlights already this year and look just as promising if not more promising than last year's running back recruits. 

Curtis & Thomas look good, Shuler I do not know about.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

VenturaHog

read a report that thomas pulls a 3.7, the kid will make it.

navyhog24

arkjay19

Quote from: navyhog24 on September 13, 2007, 03:19:48 am
delete please....

and why is that?  this is a legitimate question.  why don't you stay around longer, post less, and get some respect.

PorkSoda

Shuler looks tank, but I wonder how he will stack up against SEC LB's.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Amityvillehogger

I don't think they'll have any problems.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

arkjay19

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on September 15, 2007, 09:47:15 am

I don't think they'll have any problems.

Sweet.  Shuler - Hillis.  Curtis - Jones.  Thomas - McFadden.  None of them might be as good as the guy they play like, but they could be one hell of a combinaton by the time they are sophomores.