Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for #1 Stunna

Started by hawgwash, September 11, 2007, 01:33:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgwash

Hi Stunna.  From reading your past posts, I think I've picked up you played high school ball at Warren and now play college ball somewhere (maybe Tech?).  I gather you know the current Warren seniors pretty well, and played with them when you were there.  I'd be curioius in your opinion as to what, if anything, changed regarding Arkansas' ability to recruit in Warren this year vs. prior years.

Thanks!

Hawgballz

Quote from: hawgwash on September 11, 2007, 01:33:00 pm
Hi Stunna.  From reading your past posts, I think I've picked up you played high school ball at Warren and now play college ball somewhere (maybe Tech?).  I gather you know the current Warren seniors pretty well, and played with them when you were there.  I'd be curioius in your opinion as to what, if anything, changed regarding Arkansas' ability to recruit in Warren this year vs. prior years.

Thanks!

I am not Stunna, but 1 thing that the Warren 4 and Hembree (sp?) have mentioned in several of their interviews was David Lee again, again & again.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

jj202020

Jay and his family have always been Hog fans. 

I think they also all realized that Nutt is on his way out.  That makes a HUGE difference.

#1 STUNNA

Back in 2002 when tennessee was in warren everyday  recruting smith, fellows and kemp ark wasnt there often, the opposite happened this year arkansas was there every day and tenn wasnt.

I played basketball, worked out with them and ran routs with them all summer, they felt that they did bret smith wrong and they didnt want that to happen to them.

ListenHereMister

Thanks Stunna.
Glad they are hogs, but out of curiosity, how did Tenn do Brett Smith wrong?

bigguy551122

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on September 11, 2007, 04:54:46 pm
Back in 2002 when tennessee was in warren everyday  recruting smith, fellows and kemp ark wasnt there often, the opposite happened this year arkansas was there every day and tenn wasnt.

I played basketball, worked out with them and ran routs with them all summer, they felt that they did bret smith wrong and they didnt want that to happen to them.

stunna how did they do smith wrong ? from what i saw smith was a big part of there offense his junior and senior year.
perfection is all i expect.

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: jj202020 on September 11, 2007, 04:38:46 pm
I think they also all realized that Nutt is on his way out.  That makes a HUGE difference.

oh yea!  because a possible coaching change usually gets all of the best recruits to commit to your school!  I thought it usually went, "let's wait and see who they hire?"  please tell me you were joking
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

hawgwash

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on September 11, 2007, 04:54:46 pm

Thanks for the reply Stunna.  I hope this is indicative of a broader change in instate recruiting effort and tactics, and maybe it is given the success we had with almost all of the top instate prospects this year.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: ListenHereMister on September 11, 2007, 04:58:03 pm
Thanks Stunna.

they thought he was good eng to be getting the ball more often

killamon

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on September 11, 2007, 08:44:56 pm
Thanks Stunna.

eng???

bigguy551122

what the hell does eng mean? we speak english roung here .
perfection is all i expect.

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: bigguy551122 on September 11, 2007, 09:43:47 pm
what the hell does eng mean? we speak english roung here .

what the hell is roung?

killamon

Thanks Stunna.

they did him wrong by wanting to get the ball to him more often????  Doesn't make sense

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: killamon on September 12, 2007, 08:45:19 am
Thanks Stunna.

they did him wrong by wanting to get the ball to him more often????  Doesn't make sense

Alright retard, they thought he was capable of being a 1,000 yd receiver but wasnt getting the ball enough to showcase his talents.

beansandtaters

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on September 12, 2007, 09:05:51 am
Quote from: killamon on September 12, 2007, 08:45:19 am
Thanks Stunna.

Alright retard, they thought he was capable of being a 1,000 yd receiver but wasnt getting the ball enough to showcase his talents.

There's confusion here. Stunna means that the kids in Warren thought Smith should get the ball more often than he did at TN. Thus, they thought TN did him wrong. 95% of ambiguity is related to pronoun usage.

lovemesomedale

Why are you guys hating on him for mistyping something?? Damn rough crowd here a guy ask a question you guys come and read the thread that was directed to one poster and then hate on the poster the thread was directed to. Grow up!!