Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arthur Brown Trims List to 16

Started by imtad16, September 11, 2007, 11:18:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

imtad16

Eric Cartman

that stinks. i didnt think we would get him, but i thought we would have made it into at least his top 10.

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

badbrad

i just don't want to face him in the SEC.... Hey Arthur, go to UCLA or Miami or something.....

TX HOG

Think positive, I bet we made his top 30.  "So you're sayin' there's a chance"- Dumb and Dumber

Tomhog™

He lists nearly half the SEC schools.  He has Kansas State?  I guess that school is there to appease the in-state folks.  No way he ends up there.  His likely destination?  I'd say USC, Florida, or Oklahoma.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 11, 2007, 12:35:11 pm
He lists nearly half the SEC schools.  He has Kansas State?  I guess that school is there to appease the in-state folks.  No way he ends up there.  His likely destination?  I'd say USC, Florida, or Oklahoma.

Oklahoma all the way, I believe.  They seem to be the 1 constant team mentioned in every interview.  I hear he attended the OU/Miami game this weekend.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Adam Stokes

I guess that means we aren't getting his little brother next year.  When does he plan on making his final decision?  Alot can happen if we do good this season.

Hawgballz

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2007, 03:15:06 pm
I guess that means we aren't getting his little brother next year.  When does he plan on making his final decision?  Alot can happen if we do good this season.

By December the 17th, I believe.  He plans to enroll in college in January and practice in the spring, which will also let the school he chooses to count his scholarship back to last year for the 25 scholly limit.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Tomhog™

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 11, 2007, 03:15:06 pm

I believe December is when he'll announce, after his season is over

arklahoman36

Quote from: Hawgballz on September 11, 2007, 02:54:46 pm
Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 11, 2007, 12:35:11 pm

Oklahoma all the way, I believe.  They seem to be the 1 constant team mentioned in every interview.  I hear he attended the OU/Miami game this weekend.

I know he was supposed to, I read they had 40-45 recruits in Norman for the Miami game.

TX HOG

Oklahoma's already recruiting great, big time in Texas.  Man, must be nice to get all those great recruits.  Maybe one day we will know the feeling.  (this was not a slam post)