Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE RECRUITING GUY : Arkansas riveted by Adams-Williams showdown

Started by Tomhog™, September 11, 2007, 09:17:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgballz

I really feel that the chances of a switch are pretty good as Arkansas still has Adams as a priority and not only the coaches but several Arkansas players and other recruits are pushing him.  I just hope he is willing to play DB for Arkansas like he would for USC, because that may be his very best position and quickest way onto a NFL squad.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

COCHISE

That's very cool that all those guys attended the game along with members of the Arkansas coaching staff, it's little things like that that could help recruiting in those areas for years to come.

arkjay19

Gotta love where the state of Arkansas is headed in high school football.  I would've loved to see those two guys show down.  Sounds like it was a great game to see.

kimjongsqUeAl

Tomhog or TRG,  in your opinion exactly how close you think Adams is to switching to AR?  In other words, is it ok to start chillin the beer down?

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

VenturaHog

tomhog, i only just now noticed the name switch, have to say i got a little chuckle out of it.