Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kale Pick injured?

Started by old hog, September 04, 2007, 10:42:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

old hog

Hope I'm wrong, but did I hear KARK correctly in their reporting QB recruit Kale Pick suffered a serious injury? :o

Eric Cartman

hurt thumb, no biggy. he will tape it up and probably could even throw with it (but probably advised not to)

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

old hog

Good, was hoping I had heard it wrong.

monticello_hog

katv said he was done for the year

Eric Cartman

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

clifflee4mvp

another thread said broken thumb, out for season
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

FBPLAYER65

claytongray

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on September 05, 2007, 12:56:24 am
another thread said broken thumb, out for season

Actually a ligament I believe. But definitely out for the season.

COCHISE

Was it the thumb on his throwing hand?

jhudson84

Done for the year, torn ligaments on a broken thumb.  Wanted to play corner this week on ESPNU but Hog coaches advised him to have the surgery and be ready for Spring Prac.

Hawgasaurus

Quote from: jhudson84 on September 05, 2007, 09:11:32 am
Done for the year, torn ligaments on a broken thumb.  Wanted to play corner this week on ESPNU but Hog coaches advised him to have the surgery and be ready for Spring Prac.

You mean they didn't advise him to take a darvoset and get back out there?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

pig_sooie

it was a bone fracture, not ligament tear

Razor8

wont matter b/c he will redshirt next year so he will have a full season to get to where ark wants him ( the best hander offer in the state)
Razorbacks

PigWig

He has a broken thumb. His rehab time is 12 weeks.

badbrad

Quote from: Razor8 on September 05, 2007, 03:33:51 pm
wont matter b/c he will redshirt next year so he will have a full season to get to where ark wants him ( the best hander offer in the state)
right..... if it's on his THROWING hand he won't need it when he gets here.....

Eric Cartman

Quote from: badbrad on September 05, 2007, 06:00:17 pm
Quote from: Razor8 on September 05, 2007, 03:33:51 pm
right..... if it's on his THROWING hand he won't need it when he gets here.....

I think the arrival of Kale Pick, Jim Youngblood, and Nathan Dick as well as the exit of Dmac and possibly Felix will cause this offense to change drastically. I bet our offense will look alot like it did when Matt Jones was here; a shotgun spread to allow the QB room to take off when needed and have guys like J. Wright and others coming in motion for the sweep.

1longshot

i started to say don't forget the incoming recievers espn is pretty high on some of them

FBPLAYER65

When did we run the shotgun spread when Matt Jones was here? Very rarely did that happen and if we did it it was an automatic run.

1longshot

i believe it is almost always an automatic run regardless of the formation