Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best player last night for CAC?

Started by Michael11, August 28, 2007, 09:32:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael11

Not sure how many of you were at the game but I am not sure Ryan Farr is not CAC's best athelete. Keep in mind it was my first time to see them play ever but he was a beast and looked like he could play linebacker or safety in college. Anyone know anything about him?
Michael Thomason   Rom. 10:9/2CO.5:21

Ball Hawg

Ryan is a great kid.  Comes from great family as well.  You are right, he is a great athlete.  And he will knock the mess out of you on defense.  Kansas State is currently showing interest in him at safety.

Michael11

Quote from: Ball Hawg on August 28, 2007, 10:18:08 am
Ryan is a great kid.  Comes from great family as well.  You are right, he is a great athlete.  And he will knock the mess out of you on defense.  Kansas State is currently showing interest in him at safety.

Good to hear. I wish arkansas would offer! He could help at linebacker. I think he has the size to play outside backer with about 25 more pounds!

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Michael11 on August 28, 2007, 10:19:56 am

Good to hear. I wish arkansas would offer! He could help at linebacker. I think he has the size to play outside backer with about 25 more pounds!

Unfortuantely there are 4 or 5 players left in the state who are all worthy of offers from Arkansas but 1 or 2 at the most will be offered due to the numbers crunch. 

Michael11

Yeah I agree! But signing day could end up different than now! We never know what will happen if Warren has a great season and Florida, USC, etc come calling to more than just wright!

cbjagman

Quote from: Michael11 on August 28, 2007, 09:32:54 am
Not sure how many of you were at the game but I am not sure Ryan Farr is not CAC's best athelete. Keep in mind it was my first time to see them play ever but he was a beast and looked like he could play linebacker or safety in college. Anyone know anything about him?

Nah, we'll wait until the day before national signing date and then make a last minute appeal with our
love of the helmet" schtick.

jpenrod1

He is a great athlete, has good size, but is not as fast as Joe. last year he Dunked over somebody Jordan style where his Butt was above the guys head. This just shows how athletic he is.

returntoglory

correct me if i am wrong, but isnt he a junior?

hawg_racer

Tyler Dick played a great game as well.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: cbjagman on August 28, 2007, 02:39:57 pm

Nah, we'll wait until the day before national signing date and then make a last minute appeal with our

Stupid post. 

Michael11

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on August 29, 2007, 12:00:42 am
Quote from: cbjagman on August 28, 2007, 02:39:57 pm

Stupid post. 

I hope it is stupid but you see it happen often. When the recruiting process began Wright got all of the attention. But as time goes on the other 3 will become more and more recognized. It would be hard to ignore the lure from a Florida or USC especially if Arkansas spends another year ranked 112 in passing out of 119 teams!  Just an observation.

Ball Hawg

Quote from: returntoglory on August 28, 2007, 11:24:20 pm
correct me if i am wrong, but isnt he a junior?

No...Ryan is a senior this year.

Qbackinman

Farr is bowed up. Very strong. Squats like 425 pds. Can jump out of a gym.

Has been to some UA camps. Will hit you hard.

He's also only 16. He started school early and really should be a junior this year. I figure if he goes somewhere he'll get redshirted to bulk up and grow even more.