Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McKinney and Taccolini both 50/50

Started by ricepig, May 28, 2015, 01:10:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

DVH (on McKinney): He's feeling a lot better ... threw a light bullpen yesterday & seemed to be better today. Right now I'd say 50-50

DVH: Said Taccolini is also "50-50 at best" and would likely not pitch the first two games in Stillwater

jry04

Hopefully McKinney can give it a go, and we can be sitting at 2-0 on Sunday and not necessarily need Taco. I hate to be negative, but I would say we have a 0% chance of advancing if neither one of them can pitch.

ricepig

Quote from: jry04 on May 28, 2015, 01:20:03 pm
Hopefully McKinney can give it a go, and we can be sitting at 2-0 on Sunday and not necessarily need Taco. I hate to be negative, but I would say we have a 0% chance of advancing if neither one of them can pitch.

I don't think it's being negative, it's just being realistic.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: jry04 on May 28, 2015, 01:20:03 pm

Unfortunately, I have to agree.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ricepig

Quote from: Kevin on May 28, 2015, 03:58:32 pm
McKinney will pitch

I expect him to, I don't like the prognosis on Taco, though.

RussVegas Hawg

Kevin

Tendinitis near his armpit.  Jorn said he have never experienced it
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Dr. Starcs

Not trying to be a smart-a, but are these just freakish-type injuries or could they have been prevented with better care/management?

tennesseehogwild

This makes me kinda wish DVH would gamble and hold TK til game 2. IDK! gonna be an interesting weekend. Go Hogs!

TuckFexas

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on May 28, 2015, 04:19:26 pm
This makes me kinda wish DVH would gamble and hold TK til game 2. IDK! gonna be an interesting weekend. Go Hogs!

I wouldn't gamble with ORU at all. Those guys always seem to give us a game.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

jry04

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on May 28, 2015, 04:19:26 pm
They have the bats to put up a lot of runs in a hurry. Throw someone inexperienced and we will probably end up playing from the loser's bracket.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: jry04 on May 28, 2015, 04:29:31 pm
They have the bats to put up a lot of runs in a hurry. Throw someone inexperienced and we will probably end up playing from the loser's bracket.

and we dont have the arms to play very well through the winners bracket in this regional, much less the loser's bracket.  That said, I think somehow we are going to find a way to win this regional.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

SPAL

Golf, I like your enthusiasm, but Lanny isnt big on that particular acronym.