Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Regional ESPN TV question!

Started by tennesseehogwild, May 27, 2015, 08:47:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseehogwild

With all the ESPN networks available...Why in the heck are they not showing baseball on TV all day? Other than SEC Network games....Only the UCLA late game is on ESPNU. I know all the games are on ESPN3 and I do have the Bases Loaded package but damn...Kinda stinks that us baseball junkies cant watch baseball on TV at The best time of year for college baseball. Really Really disappointed in the people over at the 4 letter network.

onebadrubi

I thought they were doing the bases loaded channel on one of the main Espn channels all day? 

tennesseehogwild

SEC Network went bases loaded the final weekend of regular season. I guess the softball CWS is getting all the love from ESPN this weekend....maybe Sat will be different

flippinhogmana

check your programming again now, its different on SEC tv for me here in tulsa as of this morning.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

tennesseehogwild

On the ESPN Website it is showing Bases Loaded from 12 CST throughout the day, Interesting to see The Longhorn Network got Texas-Oregon St

ricepig

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on May 28, 2015, 09:35:30 am
On the ESPN Website it is showing Bases Loaded from 12 CST throughout the day, Interesting to see The Longhorn Network got Texas-Oregon St

No different than all the SEC games on our network.

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: ricepig on May 28, 2015, 11:02:50 am
No different than all the SEC games on our network.

Does ESPN have a partnership in The Horn Network also? It was listed with their programming schedule.