Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dish network programming in the tulsa area for friday

Started by flippinhogmana, May 26, 2015, 02:42:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

Anyone in the Tulsa area with dish network having a hard time finding programming for the game?  I look ahead to set the dvr when our game is and their isnt any programming scheduled.  It isnt like they didnt know when the ncaa baseball regions were to be scheduled.  They supposedly scheduled that game to be televised on SEC network, but not here...it that their equivalent of blocking it out here?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

WhenPigsFly

Not on my Dish guide yet.  You have to remember that the teams and times were only announced yesterday.

flippinhogmana

yeah I know, as far as when it was announced but when the tourament was going to be and what they would be covering should have been out there a long time.  Just curious.  I can wait, but for other events its been out there a lot sooner, like for example march madness..
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

woodhog14

Our game will air on the SEC Network at noon on Friday.

Also on the SEC Newtwork Friday will be the LSU vs. Lehigh at 3:00 pm and Florida vs. Florida A&M at 6:00

http://www.secsports.com/tv-schedule/_/date/20150529

flippinhogmana

another listing (DI i think) shows our game being televised on ESPN3....I dont get that channel.  It still shows whip around coverage on SEC network here in Tulsa on DISH anyway.

onebadrubi

Espn3 is an online channel, not on TV's (unless you have a smart tv linked to Internet). 

You can't compare ncaa baseball regionals to march madness.  Not the same at all, or even close. 

flippinhogmana

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 26, 2015, 08:44:45 pm
Espn3 is an online channel, not on TV's (unless you have a smart tv linked to Internet). 

You can't compare ncaa baseball regionals to march madness.  Not the same at all, or even close.

luckily I do (have a smart tv hooked to the internet), but it still doesnt show it as of yet on that programming.

onebadrubi

Quote from: flippinhogmana on May 26, 2015, 10:15:05 pm
luckily I do (have a smart tv hooked to the internet), but it still doesnt show it as of yet on that programming.

Espn3 doesn't show future programming for me.  Now if something is on edpn3 then Ive MEVER not found it there.  So it will be on, I'm just not sure if you can record from Espn3.  But I'm pretty sure it's on sec network which means you can record it

woodhog14

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 27, 2015, 01:58:13 am
Espn3 doesn't show future programming for me.  Now if something is on edpn3 then Ive MEVER not found it there.  So it will be on, I'm just not sure if you can record from Espn3.  But I'm pretty sure it's on sec network which means you can record it

It is definitely on the SEC Network. I posted the link in a post above from the SEC Network with their programming for Friday.

(All Times Eastern)
7:00 AM   SEC Now   SEC Network
8:00 AM   SEC Now   SEC Network
9:00 AM   SEC Now   SEC Network
10:00 AM   SEC Now   SEC Network
11:00 AM   SEC Now: College World Series Special   SEC Network
12:00 PM   SEC Storied: Shaq & Dale Presented by Chick-fil-A   SEC Network
1:00 PM   NCAA Baseball Regionals Presented By Capital One - Oral Roberts VS. Arkansas   SEC Network
4:00 PM   NCAA Baseball Regionals Presented By Capital One - Lehigh VS. LSU   SEC Network
7:00 PM   NCAA Baseball Regionals Presented By Capital One - Florida A&M VS. Florida   SEC Network
10:00 PM   Trophy Lives: Heisman Winners of The SEC   SEC Network
11:00 PM   SEC Now   SEC Network
12:00 AM   SEC Now   SEC Network

flippinhogmana

SEC network finally shows our game with ORU scheduled (showed up this morning).  channel 408 dish here in tulsa.