Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tickets/seating chart for OSU regional

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 25, 2015, 01:43:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

George S. Pigton

what a dump, wish we could have drawn Springfield
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

coolhog

jbell96

Quote from: George S. Pigton on May 25, 2015, 02:26:41 pm
what a dump, wish we could have drawn Springfield

If we win this regional we are going to host for Supers since Missouri State can't host next weekend.

razoredge178

jry04

Quote from: razoredge178 on May 26, 2015, 02:11:44 pm
So no single game tix??
They will be sold 90 minutes before the first pitch.

Dropkick

jry04

Dropkick

Quote from: jry04 on May 26, 2015, 02:21:35 pm
$60 for the entire regional.
Thanks, doesn't sound too bad. I'm gonna be in Shawnee Thursday thru Monday, I'll try and get over to Stillwater.

PorkRyan

I need two for game 1, if anyone knows anyone that is selling for that game.

coolhog

PorcineSublime

Looking at their website makes me laugh a little. We changed all our women's programs because Ladybacks was demeaning and they call their women's teams Cowgirls. Of course in all fairness they do call their men's teams "boys". All in all $60 is not too bad for the whole thing. Can't remember what the AD was offering last year for prices, but I was thinking it was quite a bit higher.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

ricepig

Quote from: PorcineSublime on May 26, 2015, 06:52:03 pm
Looking at their website makes me laugh a little. We changed all our women's programs because Ladybacks was demeaning and they call their women's teams Cowgirls. Of course in all fairness they do call their men's teams "boys". All in all $60 is not too bad for the whole thing. Can't remember what the AD was offering last year for prices, but I was thinking it was quite a bit higher.

Yeah, someone posted we were going to be $75 if we had gotten to host. It will be $35 should we be successful and get the super.

jry04

Season ticket holders were sent an email a few weeks ago to reserve tickets for $75.00. I have my super regional tickets reserved for $35.00 in the event that we host.

hound

RazorHawg16

I have 2 for Fridays 12 O'clock game. I can meet you before the game at the stadium. Face value is all I ask. Shoot me a PM with your cell phone number and they will be yours. First come first serve. Section 1-U row 8 seats 12 and 13.

coolhog

Hound. 60 each.  For entire regional
Your box was full

Porcius Magnus

Looks like a Div. II stadium.  Kinda embarrassing.

George S. Pigton

May take you up on those tomorrow Razor, just waiting for my travel partner to pull the trigger and say yes or no.
Either way, we will head over and see what we can find
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

HogFansReunited

Hope all of you have fun, really wish I could go.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

RazorHawg16

Quote from: George S. Pigton on May 27, 2015, 09:53:14 am
May take you up on those tomorrow Razor, just waiting for my travel partner to pull the trigger and say yes or no.
Either way, we will head over and see what we can find
Just let me know! I still have 2 extras!

Birminghog

Well, you know how it goes.

http://youtu.be/s05jcrJw0as

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Wish I could be there. Hope you guys turn that place Razorback Red and make this a weekend those Orange Cowboys will want forget! GoHogs!

Allie P Reynolds Stadium:
YEAR OPENED 1981
CAPACITY 3,821
LEFT FIELD 331 ft
CENTER 398 ft
RIGHT FIELD 330 ft

OSU Campus Maps:
https://news.okstate.edu/campus-map

OSU Travel Guide:
http://www.okstate.com/school-bio/visitors-guide.html

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: razoredge178 on May 26, 2015, 02:11:44 pm
So no single game tix??
Single-session tickets, which will be available in limited quantities, will go on sale 90 minutes before each session at Reynolds Stadium. For the Regional, all seats will be reserved.

If still available, tickets will also go on sale over the phone via the OSU Ticket Office on Tuesday morning by calling 877-ALL-4-OSU (877-255-4678).

RazorHawg16

I have 2 for Fridays 12 O'clock game. I can meet you before the game at the stadium. Face value is all I ask. Shoot me a PM with your cell phone number and they will be yours. First come first serve. Section 1-U row 8 seats 12 and 13.

CampusCowboy

OSU fan here.  Hope you guys enjoy your trip to Stillwater, just not too much. ;)

In all reality, our stadium is a little small and a little old but we have lots of good history there and the atmosphere is good.  They are close to having the funds available for a new stadium which will be very very nice.

Anyway, I have 2 tickets to the Noon game tomorrow that I can't make it to.  I've posted them on StubHub for a little less than $10 each.  They are aisle seats and there really isn't a bad view in the ballpark.

I live in Broken Arrow, so if you are coming through Tulsa, maybe we can work something out there.  Will have all the non-OSU games for sale to try and recoup some of the all-session costs.

Just trying to unload them and don't want the seats to go empty.

Dr. Starcs

To those in the know, are there any must-dos in Stillwater (other than the games obviously and Eskimo Joes, right?)?

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

CampusCowboy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 28, 2015, 10:08:34 pm
To those in the know, are there any must-dos in Stillwater (other than the games obviously and Eskimo Joes, right?)?
I would also suggest the original Hideaway Pizza in Stillwater.  So much better than the chain versions in OKC and Tulsa.

Walking around OSU's campus would be a good option for between games if you are wanting to kill time.  Hideaway, Eskimo Joes, the baseball stadium, and campus are all within easy walking distant of each other.

For night time activities, go to The Strip (Washington St) that runs from 6th street to the student union.  There is a Jimmy John's, Fuzzy's Tacos, and Coney Island on the same street that are all open late.

ricepig

I like the ability to have them scan your phone for your tickets, we need this, no more leaving them on the kitchen table.

bfosh

Anyone have extra tickets for Saturday's 6pm game?

Dr. Starcs

Have some friends at the games. They sat by some osu fans today. Osu folks were rooting for us because they think we are a better matchup for them than oru.

Now I really wanna beat 'em.

jry04

I know someone who is looking for two tickets. PM me if someone knows of any and I can get you in touch with them.

PorkRyan

I need 4 if anyone knows anything for sale.  I may venture over and try and to buy from the team that gets eliminated.

ricepig

Quote from: bfosh on May 29, 2015, 07:28:58 pm
Anyone have extra tickets for Saturday's 6pm game?

@TulsaHogs:All-Session tix remain on the OSU website or you can buy tickets (limited) to tonight's game at 4:30 in person at the gate. #OmaHogs

Surprised they haven't filled this huge place up.........

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Ark/OSU is sold out for Saturday night.

cobbs34

Any idea how hard it would be to walk up and get tickets tomorrow? Thanks

Dr. Starcs

Prob depends on whether osu wins tha first game.

I have friends there and they said there were tons of hog fans looking for tix tonight and couldn't find them.

Supermark101

Quote from: cobbs34 on May 30, 2015, 09:42:31 pm
Any idea how hard it would be to walk up and get tickets tomorrow? Thanks

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 30, 2015, 09:44:37 pm
Prob depends on whether osu wins tha first game.

I have friends there and they said there were tons of hog fans looking for tix tonight and couldn't find them.

Plenty of tickets will be available, if st. Johns wins. Would be, essentially a home gamr for the hogs. If osu wins, you better have tickets with you, when you get there.