Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAZORBACKS CAN SURVIVE!!!!!!!!! AWESOME NEW SONG

Started by Abominable Hillbilly, September 03, 2010, 11:17:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Abominable Hillbilly

September 03, 2010, 11:17:38 am Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:19:12 am by Abominable Hillbilly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG1898Owhus

THIS IS AN AWESOME SONG, CRANK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

idochog

so how do you get this from Youtube to CD?
I love Jesus!

Guinness Snout

+1 That's frankin' sweet!!  :razorback: :razorback:

1highhog

I have to admit, whoever is singing that done a very good job with the song and if he was the one who wrote the lyrics to then he did great with that.  He could sing that at clubs around Arkansas and get Fans pumped up.  +1 for finding it and sharing it!

1highhog

jhippy

That was go good. Like the part about Paul and Oh MY

GoldenSombrero

Awesome! Guy actaully sounds a lot like Hank Jr, which makes it even better.

Be cool if they could attach it to a highligt video.

Abominable Hillbilly

Thanks fella's.  Whoever wrote and sang this song should get the +1's.  They did an outstanding job!  I bet Hank would even be proud, lol.
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

TXrazorback

I have to be honest, that was one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my life.  It may have a ton to do with the fact that I don't like country music though.....

+1 to whoever wrote it though.  They obviously have some talent.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Feralhog

It's rare to hear a parity song with good lyrics. 

Nice job
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

Cassperr

Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

big_ol_meat

To all the virgins, thanks for nothing.

big_ol_meat

I believe I sent it to everyone.  If you don't receive it send me another pm with your email address. :)

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Bigdavis

Quote from: big_ol_meat on September 03, 2010, 12:05:52 pm
I believe I sent it to everyone.  If you don't receive it send me another pm with your email address. :)

Sending you a pm. I want to hear it and can't get to youtube from work.

aristotle

razordan

RazorbackRon

Quote from: TXrazorback on September 03, 2010, 11:30:25 am
I have to be honest, that was one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my life.  It may have a ton to do with the fact that I don't like country music though.....

YOU must be a Yankee.   

Great song.   Love the original too.   
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

ATLHogcallin

Okay I have to admit--that gave me chills and I think country music is AWFUL!!!

razorsharptusk

your box is full big_ol_meat, I'd like a copy as well.  Or anyone else that has recieved the MP3, can you let me know and I'll PM you my email address.  Thanks!
GO HOGS!!

razorbackfan4life

Send me a copy too brother.. I'd greatly appreciate it!

hogSGreer

I was able to convert an mp3 from YouTube in about 2 minutes with the right software (all free).  I used the "Download helper" Firefox plug-in to get the video on the hard drive and then converted the video to mp3 with DVDvideosoft free video to mp3 converter.  I think these links should at least get you close.  Enjoy the game everyone.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006/

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Video-to-MP3-Converter.htm

PorkSoda

Quote from: razorsharptusk on September 03, 2010, 01:33:51 pm
your box is full big_ol_meat, I'd like a copy as well.  Or anyone else that has recieved the MP3, can you let me know and I'll PM you my email address.  Thanks!
yup, must be a lot of people requesting the song.  BOM, pm me when your msgbox is cleared and I'll give you me email address.

thanks
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

NeverYield

I'd like it too, but as stated above, your inbox is full, pm me and I'll send you my email
"You can take a boy out of ole' dixie land lord, but ju'll never take ole' dixie from a boy..."  -Ronnie VanZant

TXrazorback

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 03, 2010, 12:42:03 pm
YOU must be a Yankee.  

Great song.   Love the original too.  

Definitely not a Yankee.  Born in raised in Arkansas.  Just because I don't care for it as much as you (and everybody else for that matter) does not make me a Yankee.

I would watch your back or you might get whacked ;)
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Kilgor

He sent it to me earlier.  To help out, you can PM me your email and I'll send you a copy.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Loved it.. Would like to hear it blasted in the stadium...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

razorback4ever

Awesome Job!
Someone send it to the Athletic Dept. and get them to play it at the games! It would be sweet played in conjunction with a video on the Pig Screen.

TXrazorback

Ha, I am getting smites because I don't care for the song.  That is hilarious!

The Boar War

Quote from: big_ol_meat on September 03, 2010, 11:38:23 am
PM me your email address and I'll send the mp3.

Did you write the lyrics or sing the song?  If you did you need to send it to 103.7 the Buzz in Little Rock.  They are running a contest for the best original Razorback song and the prize is $1000.  I've heard some of the other songs and this is a pretty easy way to make money if you're the writer.

TouchdownRazrbcks

KTCS in fort Smith played this about an hour and a half ago..Great song.

Hogsfan1981

For the lazy like me.

Go here http://www.vidtomp3.com/

Copy paste this..

in box provided and click download..depending on internet speed..I was about 15 secs..the screen will say "download" select that then click and select "download MP3" again then pick what you want to open with.

I chose Itunes.

Enjoy!

batman15

Quote from: TXrazorback on September 03, 2010, 11:30:25 am

+1 to whoever wrote it though.  They obviously have some talent.

x2.

RazorbackRon

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on September 03, 2010, 04:24:49 pm
For the lazy like me.

Go here http://www.vidtomp3.com/

Copy paste this..

in box provided and click download..depending on internet speed..I was about 15 secs..the screen will say "download" select that then click and select "download MP3" again then pick what you want to open with.

I chose Itunes.

Enjoy!

Worked great.  Thanks for the info and the link.   +1
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

centarkswine

fullfan

Great song!  I too would love to see the cloud Hog image on the big board and and hear this blasting in the stadium.  Could even put some highlights and fan images from around the state while it plays.  :razorback:

big_ol_meat

Sorry guys I travel the state for work.  I just now got situated again.  I'm cleaning my inbox now.  And no, I did not write the song.

clew

Pure as the dawn

NorthshoreBoar

September 03, 2010, 09:40:12 pm #39 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:44:06 pm by BoaredatWork
Nm
A good man can live a lie for only so long before he becomes just a man. - Jason Whitlock

pigzwillrise

anotherhogfan

I'd love to hear Paul call games this year... You could just hear the excitement in his voice!
http://www.hogdb.com
The History of the Razorbacks

usnavyhogfan

oh my if that dont get ya pumped you just aint alive. WPS. pm sent for that song big ole meat
The dream is free, the journey is not.

STLHogFan

Great song!  I have a question on the lyrics during the chorus it says...

We hate the rebs? and we hate? the _____? 

I can't make out what he is saying.  Anyone know?
BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

usnavyhogfan

Quote from: STLHogFan on September 03, 2010, 11:14:50 pm

A&M?   im not too sure
The dream is free, the journey is not.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: STLHogFan on September 03, 2010, 11:14:50 pm

I think he is saying Bam...as in Bama.  I think.

That is an amazing song!  Ready to go tomorrow.. 
Retired Radio Host

mpeacock

That was as bad as I thought it was going to be. Razorbacks can survive. Good lord.

STLHogFan

Quote from: mpeacock on September 03, 2010, 11:33:18 pm
That was as bad as I thought it was going to be. Razorbacks can survive. Good lord.

You probably have to like the original Hank Williams Jr. song to like the song.  I love it.   I'll have it cranked up tomorrow.

STLHogFan

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on September 03, 2010, 11:28:11 pm
I think he is saying Bam...as in Bama.  I think.

That is an amazing song!  Ready to go tomorrow..

Yea that is what I was thinking...  It bugs me though I want to learn all the words to sing along.  WPS!