Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tommy T on Bo...

Started by twistitup, November 16, 2017, 07:12:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Remember that interview TT had w BO a few weeks back? It sounded like he was promoting his 'plan'...he even said he was interested in being an AD

I think the interview w BO was putting himself in front of the Razorback Nation to get a feel of the fans- the reaction from  call in fans was overwhelmingly positive.

Everyone seems to like the guy- I bet he's the new AD...
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I hope. Hes an arkansas boy, understands the fanbase, has a business background, and thinks outside the box. Spring game in little rock?! I'd never even thought about it
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 16, 2017, 07:15:16 pm
I hope. Hes an arkansas boy, understands the fanbase, has a business background, and thinks outside the box. Spring game in little rock?! I'd never even thought about it

Jacked Arkansas twice to get a raise and extension.

wlbrown9

Tommy Tuberville spotted by my nephew on a flight into Memphis today. My golf buddies ran wild with speculation til one of them came up with he's going to Oxford to call the Ole Mrs game this weekend. Maybe he will try and get an interview with them while down there  :-\