Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Classic Heath choke job

Started by firecampbell, January 18, 2006, 12:03:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TechHawg

I'm not the kind of guy that likes to call for coaches' jobs, but it has become painfully obvious that Stan Heath just is not a good coach.  It is time for him to go.  I'm sick of this basketball team.  From all accounts, he is a good family man.  He is just simply not a division I basketball coach.  5 seconds to go in regulation, he calls timeout to set up a shot and the final shot is a 25-footer?  Ridiculous.  Fire him now or at the end of this losing season, it doesn't really matter to me.  I'm just tired of sucking.

Sonofahog

This guy makes me think Houston is a decent coach.  He must REALLY suck.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Cajun Hog

Quote from: tomahawkhog on January 18, 2006, 09:18:42 pm
Heath ALWAYS calls a TO with the game on the line. Way to let their D get set coach. He's in Waaaayyyy over his head, PLEASE get rid of this joke of a coach.

AMEN........... FIRE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridgerunnerpiggie

If anyone is actually stupid enough to think Heath is the man for the Arkansas job they must be totally out of touch with reality!  I'm sick of this and I'm a SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND A SCHOLARSHIP DONATOR!

WxHog

Quote from: WindyCityHog on January 18, 2006, 12:44:22 pm
Lunardi on ESPN is projecting the Hogs as #10 seed in his "Bracketology" feature....

We can only hope.

Probably no longer after this.   We need to win the next 4, including 2 road games, to get back on the inside track for a bid.  If we lose to Auburn, we will be 1-4 and I don't see how we can make the tournament. 

swine o mine

ditto, brewer had the ball moving to basket and heath calls time with 5 secs.??????what the frick is he thinking!!! did the same thing in the starkville game,,

formerhawg

Nothing like letting the defense set up....our team is a joke...our coach is a joke...if I see us laugh or talk smack again when we are up in game I am going to puke.

Hogs4Ever

Heath has been in over his head since day ONE and has done nothing but stay at that level in 4 years.  It's time to go.  WE COULD NOT BE ANY WORSE.  A junior high coach could win 10 games against cup cakes and then get murdered in the SEC like Heath is doing now!

Puerco Diablo

Iwas following the game on Yahoo Sports.  Did Bama really have three shots on goal in the final 50 seconds.  PUT AN ASS ON SOMEONE!!! It seems simple but the DEVIL is in the details with this coach and team.

nobballconcept

agree with that one....thomas and others do the hulk while we are up and we still find a way to lose. 

HEATH SUCKS ASS

Ridgerunnerpiggie

I'm printing up Fire Heath and Hire Mike t-shirts tomorrow!

formerhawg

I would like to puke on Heath when he coaches like that but he still wouldn't take his coat off.

BentonvilleJeff

This team and coach either has no pride or no guts. That was ridiculous to lose that game. No way Bama is the better team. Horrible performance tonight. That was a dagger loss right there. Right in the gut. I felt like an animal that just got hit by a car watching that game, rolling around right before I kicked the bucket.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Rank all the coaches in the SEC, I'm putting Stan at the bottom.  I can not honestly think of any school in the conference where Stan is better than the current coach.

Even as bad as HDN was/is there were still a few schools that were worse off, not in Basketball Baby.

We have Cadillac facilities, Rolls Royce Talent and the car is being driven by a dude that shouldn't even have his learners permit.

The school, players, state, and fans deserve better!  We have proven we can do better!
It's great to be home.

JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT

Unless he resigns, I just can't see Heath going anywhere.  How do you explain firing Heath and keeping Nutt at the same time?  We got some major problems at the top of the food chain.

JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT

Quote from: JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT on January 18, 2006, 09:39:04 pm
Unless he resigns, I just can't see Heath going anywhere. How do you explain firing Heath and keeping Nutt at the same time? We've got some major problems at the top of the food chain.

creecy

0:24 Dontell Jefferson missed Free Throw. 67-64   
0:24   67-64 Alonzo Gee Defensive Rebound.
0:23   67-64 Alabama Full Timeout.
0:11 Foul on Dontell Jefferson 67-64   
0:11   67-65 Ronald Steele made Free Throw.
0:11   67-66 Ronald Steele made Free Throw.
0:11   67-67 Ronald Steele made Free Throw.
0:05 Arkansas Full Timeout. 67-67   
0:02 Ronnie Brewer missed Three Point Jumper. 67-67   
0:02   67-67 Alabama Defensive Rebound.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Freight broker looking for loads, email me!

GrizzledHogFan

If we don't make the tourney (the real one, not the NIT), Heath is gone.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Ugly Uncle

In my heart..in my dreams...Heath is gone already.  Oddly enough, he took Nutt with him.
Retired Radio Host