Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game on T.V. saturday

Started by #1 HOGS, February 06, 2008, 05:24:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogHillbilly

Quote from: hawgs34 on February 09, 2008, 05:35:41 pm
Fox Sports Package has SUN at channel 422. 

I have the Top 250............Even though it says I get ch 422.........I don't get it 
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

eldeearr

February 09, 2008, 06:10:37 pm #51 Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 06:25:58 pm by eldeearr
OK, here goes.   

The game is on the channel known as SportsSouth, NOT FSN South.  (On DirecTV, SportsSouth is channel 631 and FSN South is channel 630.   The game will be replayed on the SUN network (channel 632) tonight, but the DirecTV schedule shows it starting at 9:30pm Central, not 9:00pm.

As someone mentioned earlier, if your ISP is a service signed up to carry ESPN360, you can get free access to the site.  You have to install a plug-in for the player, but it is simple and easy.   I have been watching the game live on SportsSouth and also on ESPN360.  For me, at least, the lag time on ESPN360 has been around three minutes (real time) behind the live action.  Still, if it's all you can get, it's better than nothing.   BTW, the player is great and gives you a choice of (right now) nine sporting events, and the "mosaic" settting lets you view a top screen and five smaller screens below. And you can change the screen size setting to full screen, and go back and forth easily if you desire.  Certainly worth checking into, IMHO.   

RhodeHog

Quote from: eldeearr on February 09, 2008, 06:10:37 pm
OK, here goes.   

The game is on the channel known as SportsSouth, NOT FSN South.  (On DirecTV, SportsSouth is channel 631 and FSN South is channel 630.   The game will be replayed on the SUN network (channel 632) tonight, but the DirecTV schedule shows it starting at 9:30pm Central, not 9:00pm.

As someone mentioned earlier, if your ISP is a service signed up to carry ESPN360, you can get free access to the site.  You have to install a plug-in for the player, but it is simple and easy.   I have been watching the game live on SportsSouth and also on ESPN360.  For me, at least, the lag time on ESPN360 has been around three minutes (real time) behind the live action.  Still, if it's all you can get, it's better than nothing.   BTW, the player is great and gives you a choice of (right now) nine sporting events, and the "mosaic" settting lets you view a top screen and five smaller screens below. And you can change the screen size setting to full screen, and go back and forth easily if you desire.  Certainly worth checking to, IMHO.   

This is the first time I've used ESPN360, and I have to say I'm impressed.  The quality isn't too bad and if you have your computer on your lap, it's almost like watching it on my 60 inch TV.  :)

PorkerOinker

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 09, 2008, 01:18:13 pm
Maybe if you live in Arkansas.  If you live in Oklahoma, like I do, you will be watching Women's College Basketball on Fox Sports Southwest.

That's your fault for living in Oklahoma.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

PorkerOinker

Quote from: eldeearr on February 09, 2008, 06:10:37 pm
OK, here goes.  

The game is on the channel known as SportsSouth, NOT FSN South.  (On DirecTV, SportsSouth is channel 631 and FSN South is channel 630.   The game will be replayed on the SUN network (channel 632) tonight, but the DirecTV schedule shows it starting at 9:30pm Central, not 9:00pm.

As someone mentioned earlier, if your ISP is a service signed up to carry ESPN360, you can get free access to the site.  You have to install a plug-in for the player, but it is simple and easy.   I have been watching the game live on SportsSouth and also on ESPN360.  For me, at least, the lag time on ESPN360 has been around three minutes (real time) behind the live action.  Still, if it's all you can get, it's better than nothing.   BTW, the player is great and gives you a choice of (right now) nine sporting events, and the "mosaic" settting lets you view a top screen and five smaller screens below. And you can change the screen size setting to full screen, and go back and forth easily if you desire.  Certainly worth checking to, IMHO.  

The game is on FOX Sports South, I have Fox Sports Southwest on Suddenlink cable and right at 4:00 pm they switched over to Fox Sports South and the game is on and has been since in started.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 07, 2008, 12:11:53 pm
ross you going to the mad hatter to watch the game? according to the NY alumni site they will have the game on TV

Yikes, just got this. Man, I didn't even think about that, maybe do they have the Tenn. game?
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.