Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rocketman - 600 Pole, Stewart All-Star Win, Who gets first SHR points win?

Started by hoghelmet14, May 22, 2009, 09:06:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghelmet14

My heart says Smoke... my Brain says... dont cout Ryan out... his team has finally started to gel....

and I am glad cuz I have always like Ryan. 

I will never forget the time he was signing autographs and my youngest daughter grabbed her car and smeared it before it dried... and how he comforted her when she started to cry.... He was awesome.
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

razorbackfan86

Good news.. I'm starting Smoke and Ryan this weekend for my inaugural race!!

hoghelmet14

I think yall should bench Smoke and Ryan.... they seem to run so much better when yall do! LOL

pioneerhog

My gut is telling me it is gonna be Ryan and it could be this weekend. I also think that Stewert will follow a week or two after Ryan. I hope it is Stewert though, I like him a lot more.

Foots

If Ryan's car runs like it did Saturday night in the final segment, the he will win easily Sunday night. That car was smokin fast until JG and KB sandwiched him into the wall.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Foots on May 23, 2009, 11:10:10 am
If Ryan's car runs like it did Saturday night in the final segment, the he will win easily Sunday night. That car was smokin fast until JG and KB sandwiched him into the wall.

Gordo is so good at that... and KB dont care.... 3 wide... 4 wide... 8 wide... he is pedal to the metal all the time.... and I hate to say it but I kinda like that style.... throw caution to the wind and hang on and race.

pioneerhog

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on May 23, 2009, 04:43:33 pm
Gordo is so good at that... and KB dont care.... 3 wide... 4 wide... 8 wide... he is pedal to the metal all the time.... and I hate to say it but I kinda like that style.... throw caution to the wind and hang on and race.
I do like that style. Does it cause some wrecks? Sure, but that isn't to big of deal. If it is JJ that this style wrecks how many of you are going to grip?

hoghelmet14

The bows are funny.... when he wins... .its kinda like screw yall ... go ahead and boo me... cuz I just won.

kinda arrogant... something us Smoke fans can relate too... LOL