September 24 Troy  W
October 1 at Auburn  L
October 8 Kentucky  W
October 22 Vanderbilt 
October 29 at No. 17 Tennessee 
November 5 at Arkansas
November 12 No. 18 Florida 
November 19 Clemson 

South Carolina needs three wins to be bowl eligible.  The three teams i see them looking to beat are us, Vandy (this week) and Clemson.  Basically i just was thinking this makes this game much more interesting for them, and for Nutt its already, go big or go home time.  That game they will be coming to play.

idochog

I love Jesus!

Hog Bounty Hunter

I don't think we will do anything to stop them, we haven't stopped anyone yet.

razorprep

you have to understand SC is worse off than we are bc of all the cuts...  that said, in eight years the old ball coach will either be a memory or a champ...  he has at least three years to show improvement...

corndo

If that's the case, then they've gotta like their chances!

dirty stanchez

razorprep

most fans are to the point to hoping for a moral victory...  sad

GrizzledHogFan

At this point, I'd say their fate rests in Clemson's hands.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hamsam

"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

hogbalz

Dave Wommack will do everything in his power to embarrass Nuttless. Not like it is hard to remember his plays.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Thehammer

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 21, 2005, 10:18:35 pm
September 1 Central Florida W
September 10 at No. 9 Georgia L
September 17 Alabama L
September 24 Troy W
October 1 at Auburn L
October 8 Kentucky W
October 22 Vanderbilt
October 29 at No. 17 Tennessee
November 5 at Arkansas
November 12 No. 18 Florida
November 19 Clemson

South Carolina needs three wins to be bowl eligible. The three teams i see them looking to beat are us, Vandy (this week) and Clemson. Basically i just was thinking this makes this game much more interesting for them, and for Nutt its already, go big or go home time. That game they will be coming to play.

I really don't care about South Carolina's chance of going to a bowl right now.   Right now I'm more concerned about the future of the razorback football program.