Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kansas City game

Started by vstar, October 21, 2005, 06:11:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vstar

Does anyone know if the game tonight will be televised, and if so what channel?

jblack19

TV Guide? Internet? Its KC, who cares? ;D  :razorback:

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: vstar on October 21, 2005, 06:11:05 pm

My question exactly. An NFL game is being played tonight in prime time slot and is not being televised outside of the freaking metro areas ?  I guess it is obvious that CBS has as many candyasses in charge as the once great ABC now.

hogfan98

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on October 21, 2005, 07:29:29 pm

My question exactly. An NFL game is being played tonight in prime time slot and is not being televised outside of the freaking metro areas ? I guess it is obvious that CBS has as many candyasses in charge as the once great ABC now.

actually, it's the nfl standing by its policy of not competing with high school and college football.  it has nothing to do with cbs and its respectable.  learn the facts before you bash them.

maniax22bolts20

October 21, 2005, 08:03:41 pm #4 Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 08:07:02 pm by maniax22bolts20
Quote from: hogfan98 on October 21, 2005, 07:55:38 pm

My question exactly. An NFL game is being played tonight in prime time slot and is not being televised outside of the freaking metro areas ? I guess it is obvious that CBS has as many candyasses in charge as the once great ABC now.

actually, it's the nfl standing by its policy of not competing with high school and college football. it has nothing to do with cbs and its respectable. learn the facts before you bash them.
Are they not competing with college and high school games by airing the game in thos home metro areas tonight ? The fact is that if real men were still in charge as they should be football would rightously be on now instead of this fictional crap. I don't see those network rats running updates in the middle of Survivor. Oh thats right because I find real tv to watch.

hogfan98

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on October 21, 2005, 08:03:41 pm
Quote from: hogfan98 on October 21, 2005, 07:55:38 pm

actually, it's the nfl standing by its policy of not competing with high school and college football. it has nothing to do with cbs and its respectable. learn the facts before you bash them.
Are they not competing with college and high school games by airing the game in thos home metro areas tonight ? The fact is that if real men were still in charge as they should be football would rightously be on now instead of this fictional crap. I don't see those network rats running updates in the middle of Survivor. Oh thats right because I find real tv to watch.

what part of "it's not cbs" did you not understand.  the nfl made that call.  the reason they are playing it in those metro areas is because that's where the teams are from.  use some common sense.  99% of america could care less about the cheifs and dolphins.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: hogfan9899% of america could care less about the cheifs and dolphins.

I'd much rather watch the Chiefs and Dolphins than the other crappy shows CBS has in its Friday prime time lineup though.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Hog Bounty Hunter

I saw the stats,  Rickey Williams 6 runs for -1 yards.  He must of been high. ;D

30-13 chefs 6 minutes left