Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seems like we hear Tuberville's name mentioned as much as Davis's the closer...

Started by madxbayhog, October 21, 2005, 03:04:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

madxbayhog

we get to firing HDN. It would be 8 years late as far as I'm concerned.

mossfan3

I would love to have Tuberville, but I don't know why he would come here when he could go just about anywhere in the country.  Yes I know he is from Harmony Grove Arkansas, but I think Broyles screwed him over and he will never work for Broyles.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: mossfan3 on October 21, 2005, 03:09:52 pm
I would love to have Tuberville, but I don't know why he would come here when he could go just about anywhere in the country. Yes I know he is from Harmony Grove Arkansas, but I think Broyles screwed him over and he will never work for Broyles.

I guess you have short memories of Tuberville success or lack their of at Mississippi. 1995-98 he compiled a 25-20 record in four years
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

junkyardhog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on October 21, 2005, 03:12:24 pm
Quote from: mossfan3 on October 21, 2005, 03:09:52 pm
I would love to have Tuberville, but I don't know why he would come here when he could go just about anywhere in the country. Yes I know he is from Harmony Grove Arkansas, but I think Broyles screwed him over and he will never work for Broyles.

I guess you have short memories of Tuberville success or lack their of at Mississippi.

I don't! I don't want Tuberville OR his 1 Cinderella season. I remember spanking them pretty consistently before 2003.

Tusks

You guys are funny  ;)

I would take him in a heart beat, but he won't come.  Last I checked he won a SECC and builds programs, not run in circles like our current coach.

Just exactly when is HDN going to have his cinderella season.  Hell I'll take anything at this point.

Let Tub come in and win a SECC then go to the pros.  I'd take that and jump on it.

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

lumphog

After Auburn shunning him and Bama on the rise, MAYBE.......................................

madxbayhog

Stewie he went 25-20 at Ole Miss when they were under a much greater NCAA investigation cloud than the one our current coaching staff hide under.

WilsonHog

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that we'll never get a "name coach" at UA as long as Broyles is AD.

Will not happen.

junkyardhog

What is the chance of our mods going back to their original names? I have no idea who any of you are now. :(

Razorback Jedi

Some of yall hate Nutt so bad that you'll take anything that's living to replace him as HC.

It's quite comical to see Tubberville up there with Davis as the best coaches available.

jacob

Quote from: nutted on October 21, 2005, 03:21:59 pm

Just exactly when is HDN going to have his cinderella season. Hell I'll take anything at this point.

7 years ago