Put this kid on my wish list....

Started by Swinesong1, April 16, 2015, 01:09:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawhogeywells

so was he number 25 that could not hit a shot

Swinesong1

Yes.  Guess I could have attached a highlight video huh?  Lol

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Swinesong1

Google him then!  Like I said, I could have posted highlight videoes but chose not to.

Hawg Red

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Swinesong1 on April 16, 2015, 01:39:51 pmLike I said, I could have posted highlight videoes but chose not to.

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 26, 2015, 06:13:05 pm
Committed to Washington.

Alrighty then. That was ...something.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Danny J

Does anybody have any idea who we likely will sign at this point? Players that have mutual interest?

Hawg Red

Dikembe Dixson. Not clue after that. Outlaw acts like he likes us but he has several comparable suitors.

Would be surprised if Dixson leaves his visit without committing. Also, if he didn't have a commitable offer before, he probably has one now that we didn't get King. Gonna be tough to fill 3 spots with 3 quality guys at this point.

Danny J

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 26, 2015, 07:52:14 pm
Dikembe Dixson. Not clue after that. Outlaw acts like he likes us but he has several comparable suitors.

Would be surprised if Dixson leaves his visit without committing. Also, if he didn't have a commitable offer before, he probably has one now that we didn't get King. Gonna be tough to fill 3 spots with 3 quality guys at this point.
What about Frazier? Wasn't there a question as to whether he would qualify/waiting on scores?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Danny J on April 26, 2015, 08:25:57 pm
What about Frazier? Wasn't there a question as to whether he would qualify/waiting on scores?

He needs to improve his ACT score. And unless something has changed with minimum academic requirements in just the last couple years, among his declared final four he'll have an easier chance qualifying for Big 12 schools Oklahoma or Oklahoma St.

He's a long-shot for Arkansas.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/04/lsu_is_among_melvin_fraziers_f.html
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Danny J

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on April 26, 2015, 09:01:57 pm
He needs to improve his ACT score. And unless something has changed with minimum academic requirements in just the last couple years, among his declared final four he'll have an easier chance qualifying for Big 12 schools Oklahoma or Oklahoma St.

He's a long-shot for Arkansas.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/04/lsu_is_among_melvin_fraziers_f.html
I think we are going to find out what this staff is made of down the stretch in terms of recruiting. We have more to sell than we have had in almost 20 years.