Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it possible...

Started by HogT, December 04, 2017, 12:50:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogT

With all the smoke around Norvell and Morris, there is some behind the scenes work to hire Kiffin?  It would make sense with no one really talking about him and all of the deflection when he is brought up.

I understand the "baggage" with Kiffin, however I believe he wants to prove himself as an elite coach. If he can turn Arkansas around in 3-5 years fantastic.  If he moves on we are in better shape.  If we pay more at that point to keep him, so be it.  Isn't that what the "fire with cause" clause is for? To protect the University.

Structure an incentive driven contract in which he can make elite money with a lower base and let him prove himself.  Give the man a chance.  Someone will at some point and I would much rather it be us then someone else in the SEC.  We certainly aren't going to look worse then we are right now.

#WPS #GHG #BringTheTrain 
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

OtterHog

I would love this. Which means it isn't happening.

WPSALLDAY

We can only hope, in Lane we trust

jrulz83

On the last two searches, the guys with the most smoke didn't get the job. #LaneTrain
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

TebowHater

Yes.

Norvell is out and has been for weeks. Now, he may be slipping back into play, but I think his name getting so much attention actually speaks more to exactly what you said.

Morris seems unhirable after spending 16M to make this hire.

I think that is the case. I have no idea who the left field hire will be, but I have to think this is smoke.

HogT

Quote from: TebowHater on December 04, 2017, 12:55:12 pm
Yes.

Norvell is out and has been for weeks. Now, he may be slipping back into play, but I think his name getting so much attention actually speaks more to exactly what you said.

Morris seems unhirable after spending 16M to make this hire.

I think that is the case. I have no idea who the left field hire will be, but I have to think this is smoke.

It makes sense especially with the new AD hire.
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...