Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-5, 2-3) @ Florida (12-5, 4-1)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 17, 2018, 05:35:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TheSportsGuy

I give up.  Haven't even tried zone in the last 5 games.  National pundits, commentators, fans alike say that we can't stop the ball penetration.  Yet we keep killing our own confidence by a coach that refuses to change.  We play into our own weakness and thus our confidence tanks.  The coach has to go.  It's beyond surreal

Kenny Dowell Loggains

I can honestly describe my mood as apathetic.  It's more sad to not care anymore.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

40MINSOFHELL

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I knew we were screwed the moment I heard Beth Mowins talking
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

SugarHillGaHog

GunnerHawg70

HogBreath

Quote from: majestic on January 17, 2018, 06:30:53 pm
I don't expect to see FCJ in here this evening.
Intrawebs likely down in the Forest City area....lol.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

LRHawg

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

jst01

40MINSOFHELL

Breems

Whoever was asking about zone, please shush because Mike heard you.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

maxhog5

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on January 17, 2018, 06:34:52 pm
What did I not see that caused that to be offensive?

Barford ran over him.  Take your homer glasses off.

BannerMountainMan

You gotta admit they have made everything they have shot and most of them are being contested fairly close
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hawgrunner

lookawayquick

No FT shooters, no defense, no offensive flow too much hero ball.  Short and simple this is not a good team at this point in the season.

PonderinHog

Hawgphish

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 17, 2018, 06:34:48 pm
I knew we were screwed the moment I heard Beth Mowins talking
like having Reba McIntyre call the game.  Here's your one chance, Fancy don't let me down

HawgHeadCheese

Being a die hard Razorback fan is the most emotionality stressful thing in the world

BannerMountainMan

What are they looking at??? You can't take away a foul😂😂😂

lookawayquick

72%= no D!  Thought we were going to guard them when got off the damn bus?

Ibleedred2

Pitiful performance, no mental toughness on this team.  Front runners to the max.  No tournament for us unless we get an offense and can stop the dribble penetration. 

elksnort

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 17, 2018, 06:37:00 pm
You gotta admit they have made everything they have shot and most of them are being contested fairly close
You got to admit this happens to Arkansas often.

MAGA45

Hahahahaha. The "poor Arkansas always gets a teams career night excuse"
Fake News

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

PonderinHog

onebadrubi

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 17, 2018, 06:34:25 pm
I give up.  Haven't even tried zone in the last 5 games.  National pundits, commentators, fans alike say that we can't stop the ball penetration.  Yet we keep killing our own confidence by a coach that refuses to change.  We play into our own weakness and thus our confidence tanks.  The coach has to go.  It's beyond surreal

Yes we did!  We tried it the last two times they came down the floor.  Gave up three's. one was heavily contested.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

cardsNhogs

The first 6 points for Florida was uncontested layups. We look bad

GunnerHawg70

It's not CMA people...look at how the Hawgs are standing around and getting open!!! Plus again getting beat off the dribble or leaving open untested 3's...Blame the players!!! Maybe the players want CMA fired...They surely play like it!!! :puke:

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 17, 2018, 06:38:03 pm

Having trouble whipping that bear out in the parking lot.

From Tusk Till Dawn

I depend on basketball to lift my football depression, sigh...

jst01

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 17, 2018, 06:37:36 pm
Being a die hard Razorback fan is the most emotionality stressful thing in the world

I figured that out about a decade ago. Just remove the "die hard" part and everything gets way easier. Now it's just something I check in on a few times a week

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: maxhog5 on January 17, 2018, 06:36:41 pm

Barford ran over him.  Take your homer glasses off.

Ha!  I've not been called homer before.  I just didn't see what you saw I guess

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Letsroll1200

HawgHeadCheese

Barford needs to get with Manny Watkins and learn that floater or his scoring will continue to decrease. Refs won't let him play his game

maxhog5

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 17, 2018, 06:38:03 pm

We are, just not on the court.

upperdeck_hawg

I keep reading he is safe for one more year. What's the rationale for keeping MA one more year? We're going to be worse next year after losing 6 seniors. We will be lucky to get into the NIT next year.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis