Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After Being Told He Would Never Walk, Woodhall Making History with Hogs

Started by gdumont, August 17, 2017, 10:08:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

Headhog32

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pig Power

JIHawg

I think this will be one of the biggest national/international sports stories for the next four years.  This will reflect greatly on the University.  Whatever coach/asst. coach that made this happen needs to be acknowledged.

Vantage 8 dude

With all the negatively from various events going around these days this is something that we should all take very careful note of. This young man is obviously an incredible example of what the power of the human spirit and will can accomplish. As my father once observed: "A person's greatness isn't so much defined by what he/she achieves; it's more about what obstacles they've had to overcome to attain it". A better example couldn't have been offered up to ALL of us. 

For those of you who either intentionally refuse to know or really don't truly understand when I talk about total effort, refuse to be denied and fire in the belly, just think about Hunter Woodhall.

This man is a great example of huge effort, refusing to be denied and that equals fire in the belly.  I would hope every football player we have and every coach we have might hang a picture of Woodhall above their locker or office door so they can see it often.

trippigs

Wow....what an outstanding young man. Wishing him all the best