Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Sam Houston St.

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 09, 2012, 06:31:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgJD

They just panned to audience. Nolan is in the crowd.

fanofthehog

HawgJD

2nd half lineup: Madden, Mickelson, Powell, Scott, Wade

HawgJD

termite

HawgJD

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: HawgJD on November 09, 2012, 07:54:36 pm
Thanks for the good karma. I'm feeling the vibes, or the whiskey.

No sir, thank you for the PBP

HawgJD

HawgJD

Powell block, SHS gets it back scores and Powell fouls. SHS at line for 1, misses. 40-33

yraciv

Quote from: HawgJD on November 09, 2012, 07:56:19 pm
I think he can be. Anderson obviously loves what Madden has done in the off-season, and Wagner looks like he'll be a good player at some point in the year, but Kikko is a reliable three-point shooter and a pest on defense.

I expect we see Gulley out there in Kiko's minutes once he is eligible. I'm not sure how Kiko compares to Wagner yet, but it looks like he is getting the minutes so far. Minutes that will decrease, once BJ is eligible again.

HawgJD

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HawgJD

Quote from: yraciv on November 09, 2012, 08:13:57 pm
I expect we see Gulley out there in Kiko's minutes once he is eligible. I'm not sure how Kiko compares to Wagner yet, but it looks like he is getting the minutes so far. Minutes that will decrease, once BJ is eligible again.

Whoever takes Kikkos minutes is going to have to earn them. He has been the most active defensively.

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

Qualls and Wagner in. HM gets the floater? 44-38.

HawgJD

Scott and Madden came out. Wade, Wagner, Powell, HM, Qualls in.

mycul222

HawgJD

HawgJD

Quote from: mycul222 on November 09, 2012, 08:20:23 pm
Not sure what else to call that.

He has a lot of weird shots in the point. One is reminds me of a Tim Duncan fadeaway.

swinesation

Sounds like M.A. keeps rotating. Are they playing the kind of hawgball that will start to wear down SHS in the last ten minutes of the game?

HawgJD

swineology

Can we just rid ourselves of Failphrey's failures ??

HawgJD

Quote from: swinesation on November 09, 2012, 08:21:32 pm
Sounds like M.A. keeps rotating. Are they playing the kind of hawgball that will start to wear down SHS in the last ten minutes of the game?

They are playing hard defense and full court man. We'll see if SHS is worn down.

HawgJD

Small lineup: Wagner, Kikko, Clarke, Powell, Qualls.

HawgJD

Wagner steals in the backcourt. Misses layup. Clarke gets jumper after SHS misses.

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

GoHogsSEC

In other SEC games Auburn (IFPW) and State (Troy) down in the 2nd half and Alabama (S. Dakota State) behind in the 1st.

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

Willyboy

Does this look as nasty as it sounds on the radio?

HawgJD

HawgJD

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RyeHogFan

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on November 09, 2012, 08:04:36 pm
Everybody Dranked the pre season kool aid like football..there a avg SEC team Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Tenn and Ole Miss will be better than us

It's the first game.  I'm not gonna sit here and say that you are absolutely wrong because I really don't know it, nobody does.  However, to immediately say that they aren't good because of their first game is premature.  Everybody has first game problems.  Michigan St lost.  Florida State is tied with South Alabama in the closing seconds of the 2nd half. Rutgers is barely beating St. Peter's, Texas is losing to Fresno State, Troy is beating MS State, Georgia barely beat Jacksonville, Penn State barely beat St Francis(PA), Purdue lost to Bucknell, Tennessee often looked terrible against a Kennesaw State team that won 3 games last year.  I realize most of these teams aren't world beaters, but still it isn't uncommon for teams (especially young ones) to have a slow start. 

HOGSWEAT

First game against real competition, expected it to be shaky... this may be a little too shaky

RazorSax

I don't care how ugly the wins are, as long as they are wins this early in the season. Quite a few other notable teams are strugging, some even losing, to subpar competition. I'm not sure too many teams were overly impressive in their wins today.  :razorback:

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD

HawgJD