8 (14.8%)
Hope they win as long as they don't play Hogs
25 (46.3%)
Hope they all go undefeated
14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Hogtropolis™

What I would vote for is not up there.

I could careless what the other basketball schools do.  If they win, who cares.  If they lose, who cares.

kuhog

I want all in-state programs to be successful. I don't necessarily follow the other programs as closely as I follow the Hogs, but I want them to succeed. Also, I look forward to the day when Arkansas plays UALR or ASU in the NCAA tournament.

Beaverfever

Ark St is pretty lame but I'd pull for em.  I like UALR quite a bit and always pull for em.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Strangely enough, Pine Bluff probably has as good a chance as any of the four non-Fayetteville schools to make it to the NCAA's. They have a senior-laden team and play tough defense and will be in the hunt in the SWAC. Van Holt has done a good job of turning around that program. They will never have a good record, because the SWAC schools finance their programs by getting beat up by schools that can afford to buy wins, but in their conference they have become very competitive.

coach, my back hurts

I follow them a bit.  I've heard more on UALR than ASU so far.  Ualr has an awesome bball gym.  I hope for the other teams to do good, but i'd rather ARK have a good fball/bball season than ASU or UALR.

I thought we were going to play UALR in the NIT a few yrs ago.  UALR had 21 wins i believe and were good enough to get a bid, but it kinda fell in the balance of what ARK was going to do.  IMO, i think Broyles knew they were going to put UALR/ARK in a 1st round match-up in the NIT, so he declined.  

I wonder what kinda anticipation that would have had?  Would we be thinkin, "oh great, an NIT bid and have to play lowly UARL".....or, "GREAT, we get to play UALR for the first time."  I'm thinkin the later for UofA fans.  Nothin to get excited about when playin in the NIT.  I wanted to see that game though.

texhog

Success by all Arkansas teams will only help the image of the Razorback program.  Everyone knows Fayetteville is the flagship University in the state and thus should get the best players in the state.  If all the other teams are excelling, naturally the assumption is that the Razorbacks must really have a very high level of talent.