Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be at the game Saturday?

Started by IBGPN, December 21, 2007, 08:31:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IBGPN

Just seeing how many from this board will be there.  I figured it would have sold out by now but it looks like you can get tickets in the upper level still.  Lets fill that place up for the new Coach.

JFHWGBKRIII

We have 6 coming.  Section 117.
:razorback:

Hogginitall

Modsquad24

PeytonManningSUCKS

Where do you purchase tix, We're gonna try and go on our way back to fort smith for the holidays.  I looked on Hogwired and they didn't have the game listed in the tickets for sale.

Hogginitall

Quote from: RanSolo on December 21, 2007, 10:29:21 am
Where do you purchase tix, We're gonna try and go on our way back to fort smith for the holidays.  I looked on Hogwired and they didn't have the game listed in the tickets for sale.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B003F3A8F4F9820?artistid=999453&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7

HoginHouston

We will be there, all eight of us. I was also surprised that it has not sold out yet, but I hope we get enough walk-up sales that it is reasonably full. It's embarrassing to have large sections completely empty. Hope LR provides a great atmoshpere for our new coach and this team...
Go Hogs Go.

kibster

Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Deuce Pigelow

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Modsquad24

I imagine it will be a great crowd, I remember two seasons ago we played Rice there in December, I was at that game and thought the crowd was really good. GHG!

Hog Fan from Camden

booogaga

the last game i went to there was the illinois game. they lost  but it really was a good game. plus they sold beer.
GO HOGS!

VenturaHog

The fam and I are gonna go, think there will be tickets available at the door?

IBGPN

I think there will be.  I know the lower bowl is sold out, but there should still be some available.

hogfanindawgland

I've got a group of 8 going. I'm excited because I live out of state and won't get to watch any other games, except when they come to UGA and maybe the SEC tourney.

maumellebyrd

My fiancee and I will be there

Lower level, yo!

kibster

Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

hogsgrl09

section 222 row 18 starting to get dizy
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."