Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm no Marty Blake but I think Townes will play for a long time in the NBA

Started by Hogeyeblind, December 19, 2007, 11:34:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogeyeblind

navyhog24

lets see how he does during conference play with the big boys and when the games really start meaning something

hogsanity

He seems to do just fine as long as he gets to shoot within 30 seconds of the game starting, if he doesn't the pouting starts.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hogeyeblind

I'm not saying put him in the hall of fame yet, but he has a more complete game this year and the attitude has been good. 

he's really in shape too, you can tell both he and thomas have shed alot of weight

CurlyTail

Quote from: Hogeyeblind on December 19, 2007, 11:34:49 pm
great touch around the basket and much better attitude this year

That is the biggest difference I see in him by far... I just hope he keeps it up. He doesn't have the greatest history of doing so.

cubsfan5150

Quote from: navyhog24 on December 19, 2007, 11:41:02 pm
lets see how he does during conference play with the big boys and when the games really start meaning something

Fully agreed, and IMO I think that he needs to look to pass a little more.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.