Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracketology 12/17/07

Started by Hoggy1, December 18, 2007, 09:38:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy1

You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Kevin

come on to raleigh, i would be there
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Modsquad24

we are gonna be higher I think when its said and done, Lunardi changes it once a month, so if we do good leading into mid jan. the hogs will move up, that being said how bout UALR being in as the sun belt rep. GHG!

opineonswine

blacksuit

Quote from: opineonswine on December 18, 2007, 04:00:35 pm
only 4 SEC schools listed.

Yeah, i just counted them up myself. We're the only SECW team on there as well. 10 seed  means they have us as one of the last at-large teams. Hopefully we'll move up in conference play.

HawgG

If we're a 10th seed then the regular season will have been a major disappointment and the future of the program will be in question.

Now that statement is only based off this topic and guess work by Lunardi.

The team with all the factors going into the season should easily be a top 3 or 4 seed.

No doubt this team makes the NCAAT, but if they are an 8 to 10 seed then it will probably be another year of loosing in the first round.

Razorback88

I could see it being a 4 bid year, as bad as the SEC is right now.  There is no excuse for us to not win at least the West this season.

Oliver

Quote from: HawgG on December 18, 2007, 07:27:23 pm
If we're a 10th seed then the regular season will have been a major disappointment and the future of the program will be in question.

Now that statement is only based off this topic and guess work by Lunardi.

The team with all the factors going into the season should easily be a top 3 or 4 seed.

No doubt this team makes the NCAAT, but if they are an 8 to 10 seed then it will probably be another year of loosing in the first round.

This team will definitely be a 9 or 10 seed this year but it won't be any reflection of Pelphrey.  This isn't his team that he recruited and it would be hard for any coach to get this bunch to be anything much higher than an 8 or 9 seed.

HawgG

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 18, 2007, 09:09:03 pm
This team will definitely be a 9 or 10 seed this year but it won't be any reflection of Pelphrey.  This isn't his team that he recruited and it would be hard for any coach to get this bunch to be anything much higher than an 8 or 9 seed.
Oliver I respect your opinion but I have to also respectfully disagree.

If this veteren team with a fairly unimpressive non-conference schedule and a rebuilding SEC awaiting ends up being a 9 or 10 seed then that is a very poor job by the players, coach Pelphrey and his staff make no mistake about that.

While it is obvious that this team is not greatly talented as so many fans and posters around this state claimed when Stan and staff were here, they are still good players and most importantly experienced good players.

Oh S**t!!! Sorry I just got destracted by that nasty dunk Houston's Deon Dowell just got on and over the Kentucky team.

40MINSOFHELL

"Oh S**t!!! Sorry I just got destracted by that nasty dunk Houston's Deon Dowell just got on and over the Kentucky team."

i said the same thing while getting something in Sears lol

Nashville Fan

No KY listed. That wouldn't go very well for BG.
Pittman or Bust!

DieHardHawg42

Tomhog™

Arkansas has a good enough team and coach to be a 7 seed this year.  They just have to get on the shtick and play on the road like they do at home.  The Hogs will be tough to beat in BWA.  Let's just hope the road woes cease.

monticello_hog

ualr is listed as a 14 seed playing texas a&m

The Realist

There is no way that UALR wins the Sun Belt.  That is Western Kentucky.  They should have beaten Gonzaga and Tennessee.  Barely lost both.  They are good
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

golfjam

i would actually look for Memphis to be the #1 in LR.....and the Hogs in the same bracket
golf
It's Evolution Baby!